Do you think pokemon are carnivores?

FireEevee said:
MnSG said:
A lot of Pokemon that are based on thoroughbreds and bovines are guaranteed to be herbivores. Regarding Teddiursa and Ursaring, because of their diet of honey and berries, they too may be herbivores, despite being based on real world bears.

Pawniard and Bisharp are officially considered to be carnivores, since they operate in a similar manner as real world wolves.
what does vallinite or whatever it's called eats?

ice cream?
Probably sunlight.
Vanillite's Pokedex entry: This Pokémon formed from icicles bathed in energy from the morning sun. It sleeps buried in snow.

Pandapowah said:
FireEevee said:
MnSG said:
A lot of Pokemon that are based on thoroughbreds and bovines are guaranteed to be herbivores. Regarding Teddiursa and Ursaring, because of their diet of honey and berries, they too may be herbivores, despite being based on real world bears.

Pawniard and Bisharp are officially considered to be carnivores, since they operate in a similar manner as real world wolves.
what does vallinite or whatever it's called eats?

ice cream?
Probably sunlight.
Vanillite's Pokedex entry: This Pokémon formed from icicles bathed in energy from the morning sun. It sleeps buried in snow.
I thought grass types only fed themselves on solar power.

It's harm to believe, but Tauros isn't a herbivore.

marioman1213 said:
It's harm to believe, but Tauros isn't a herbivore.

It's based on a bull though. Being a herbivore does not mean that it can't defend itself after all.

The meme was my reaction.

I always thought Tauros was a herbivore.

All Pokemon are either at least an omnivore or herbivore. Why? They eat a lot of berries.

Back