V2W: Television Shows(DONE)

Re: V2W: Television Shows(FINALS)

I bet he's going to come up with "they're too childish" or "they're not real shows"

My favourite show was voted out in round one, and you don't see me bitching and moaning about it all the fucking time.

MCS said:
Because NABO said he was rebooting what Packy did, and if he were to do so properly, he'd include the "no cartoons" rule.

I really enjoyed Packy's vote to win better, I wish he hadn't canceled it. Ah well, life goes on.
Alright now why did you enjoy Packy's better?

MCS said:
Because NABO said he was rebooting what Packy did, and if he were to do so properly, he'd include the "no cartoons" rule.

I really enjoyed Packy's vote to win better, I wish he hadn't canceled it. Ah well, life goes on.

That's against the point - you roused an argument about one show beating another show. That could seriously change the votes against you, I mean Monobear changed his vote just now because you were arguing about how one show was beating another. And I actually thought you were past this childishness, MCS.

wait i did what now

i mean i was tempted to change my vote just to spite mcs but i didn't...

Monobear said:
wait i did what now

i mean i was tempted to change my vote just to spite mcs but i didn't...

I think he meant Shoey. Maybe got you two mixed up.

actually, i'm reconsidering...

MLP:FIM: 9
The Cosby Show: 5

Mlp is still overrated. I'm just happy DBZ made it that far. Still, I knew Mlp was gonna win this from the start.

Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:
do you guys realize what you've done

I have like no favorite shows left from this. Cosby Show was my last hope, and now I'm fucked.

NABO, you really should have done what Packy did and not allowed cartoons in this. Not just because of MLP, just because he did that and I think it would be best if you simply duplicated the same kind of thing he did. I would have gone the same route.
So you want to discriminate against animated shows simply so things you don't like don't win?

Also I'm going to vote for MLP simply to show my disgust for MCS behavior
MLP: FiM: 8
The Cosby Show: 6

Yeah I meant this post.

Michael Myers said:
Mlp is still overrated. I'm just happy DBZ made it that far. Still, I knew Mlp was gonna win this from the start.
It's not overrated, that would mean it receives more praise then it deserves. It's simply popular.

That's it? No after party, no "har har MCS we told you" not even an image, just "have a nice day"?

You sure put us in the dark, old friend.

I'm personally happy with this result.

I would have been happy, but then you put in "Happy now, Neptune?" which made you seem angry at me, and now I'm sad.

You couldn't even do the simplest thing as to end the V2W thread with a bang.

Back