Will Popple ever come back?

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
After being sent to Little Fungitown in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I have the feeling he'll come back in the third installment of the Mario & Luigi series. Though Popple was such a jerk sometimes, he became quite a determined & famous foe. Though I have the feeling a new rookie will come, Popple will still be different.

Post here to what you think about Popple or agree/disagree about what I said.

MegaMario9910 said:
After being sent to Little Fungitown in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I have the feeling he'll come back in the third installment of the Mario & Luigi series. Though Popple was such a jerk sometimes, he became quite a determined & famous foe. Though I have the feeling a new rookie will come, Popple will still be different.

Remember when Birdo kicked him through the ceiling, and into Little Fungitown? Popple lost his memory. He doesn't know who he is. The only name he is called by now, is Rookie, by the Toad he works for.

I doubt he'll be back.

Master Lucario said:
MegaMario9910 said:

Remember when Birdo kicked him through the ceiling, and into Little Fungitown? Popple lost his memory. He doesn't know who he is. The only name he is called by now, is Rookie, by the Toad he works for.

I doubt he'll be back.

Somehow e'll get it back... somehow...

Back