Dodge this Trap!

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Every once in a while I will post a scenario that involves a trap. You will post things that you can do to avoid these traps, that would actually work, not like "I leap into the sky and come down on a teleportation machine that teleports me to the other side of the trap" you know what I mean. If you post a suggestion that would really work you will stay alive. You don't need to sign up. Ill just say who survived. There will be a spoiler that has all the people who have survived (you don' have to survive to keep playing) In a spoiler I will put the most recent scenario. You cannot cop someone's idea
You are advancing into a castle, you are crossing a hallway and your partner goes ahead. The walls send fire out and burn your partner. He is dead. You scour the room for the means to continue. You find a steel shield in the corner. There is a problem, though, it will get too hot to hold if you try to the shield. You look some more and find a pair of leather gloves, some metal pieces, an encyclopedia, and some rubble.
After reading this post your idea your idea of how to get through, if I think it will work you live.
Survivors for this.
Lakitu the quick
Lolcrawler
NSY
Yoshi K

I use the shield and leather gloves to walk and once the flamethrowers come out of the wall (YoshiMonsta is my twin brother so and he told me that) I chuck pieces of rubble and pieces of metal at the flamethrowers until the break.

I win

YoshiMonsta said:
Every once in a while I will post a scenario that involves a trap. You will post things that you can do to avoid these traps, that would actually work, not like "I leap into the sky and come down on a teleportation machine that teleports me to the other side of the trap" you know what I mean. If you post a suggestion that would really work you will stay alive. You don't need to sign up. Ill just say who survived. There will be a spoiler that has all the people who have survived (you don' have to survive to keep playing) In a spoiler I will put the most recent scenario. You cannot cop someone's idea
You are advancing into a castle, you are crossing a hallway and your partner goes ahead. The walls send fire out and burn your partner. He is dead. You scour the room for the means to continue. You find a steel shield in the corner. There is a problem, though, it will get too hot to hold if you try to the shield. You look some more and find a pair of leather gloves, some metal pieces, an encyclopedia, and some rubble.
After reading this post your idea your idea of how to get through, if I think it will work you live.
Survivors for this.
Lakitu the quick
I think you meant copy

I stack metal pieces and then I climb over them to victory.

Let's see... I curl up in a ball and put the metal pieces and rubble around me to make a weak shield, I then use the leather gloves to pick up the shield and hold it around part of the rubble.

New Trap!
You advance past the flame throwers, and you find a bridge. You walk and you step on a step and it is gone! You pull yourself up and scuttle to the beginning and search for things to help you. You quickly realize that the steps must be holograms! You look for things to help you and find a mirror, but that won't work,you don't know which steps are real and which ones aren't real, it will make you have to put the mirror against each step and that not only will take a long time, but most likely will end in a smashed or dropped mirror. You also find an umbrella and you still have the things from last time.
Figure this out, I'll make a spoiler for the people who have survived this.
Lolcrawler
Yoshi K
LN1

I use the mirror and umbrella to find out if steps are fake.

I throw rubble and metal pieces (from the last trap) a the steps to see whether or not they are real. I hold the umbrella because:
LN1 said:
who the hell knows if it will rain or not( or if I'll use it in combat).

This time I'll do it differently. I'll post more developed traps that have multiple traps inside of them.

Trap 1:
You open a door and find yourself facing room that has a sign on the wall it has a sign that says "choose your foe" it has pictures on the wall that you touch to choose a foe. There is a box with a sword and spear in it. The things on the wall show: A wizard, 5 armed dwarves, a troll, a minotaur, and a small dragon. Along with the sword and spear you have all the items from last time.

So solve that and I'll list the survivors :posh:
Survivors (not in spoiler):
Lolcrawler

I choose the small dragon and impale it head with my spear. I then take the sword and cut it's stomach open to insure death, and I also cut up the organs.

I win

I chose the troll, I then use the mirror from the last trap, and face it towards the troll. It is stunned by it's ugliness, so I throw a spear at his head, he falls. I then slice him up with my sword.

I ponder what to do, eventually deciding on the minotaur.
130px-211,945,0,648-Iron_Will_thumbs-up_S2E19.png

The minotaur then teaches me how to be more assertive. I then bid farewell to him, ready to take on the next trap.

I make a knew one.

There are a three of Identical doorways. Each has a different trap. One has pit of spikes, another a abyss, and a seemingly empty hallway. You find a flashlight and a short piece of chains.

Items:
Sword & Spear
Mirror
Umbrella
Rubble pieces & Metal Pieces
Shield
Glove
Encyclopedia

I use the flash and aim it into the empty hallway (reverse, reverse psychology) and learn it is safe. I enter and keep materials

I choose the pit of spikes. I then walk over the spikes like those Indian gurus from comic books and stuff are supposed to be able to do.

Back