Dodge this Trap!

Epic Nitwit said:
I ponder what to do, eventually deciding on the minotaur.
130px-211,945,0,648-Iron_Will_thumbs-up_S2E19.png

The minotaur then teaches me how to be more assertive. I then bid farewell to him, ready to take on the next trap.

That's the way to do it!

Ill make another
You keep going and find a room that was like Bowser's castle in Mario! You see all the :goomba: and :koopa: and the gaps are larger then life. You find a full set of iron armor.

Items:
Full set of iron armor
Sword & Spear
Mirror
Umbrella
Rubble pieces & Metal Pieces
Shield
Glove
Encyclopedia

I tie chain to spear and use it to get across. I then stab all the :goomba: s and :koopa: s.
I find an item block and :yoshi: comes out. I now flutterjump across with him and kill :bowser: and :bowjr:

I jump on a :koopa: and ride the shell to victory using the spear to hold it up across the gap.

More traps.
You see a room that is filled with gold. The gold sears through anything it touches and then goes and burns itself up. It is the only way through. You find a bunch of pieces of wood, about an inch tall and an inch thick. You go further and find a slingshot. What do you do?

Items
Sticks
Slingshot
piece of chain
Full set of iron armor
Sword & Spear
Mirror
Umbrella
Rubble pieces & Metal Pieces
Shield
Glove
Encyclopedia

I put on the iron armor, and sprint through the gold as fast as possible. The armor is heavily scratched, but I am okay.

I use the sword to break enough link off the chain to throw at all the gold then I attach the rest of the chain to the spear and, while holding on to the chain, I throw the spear to the other side and then climb across the chain.

Back