Profile Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne Bodie said:
GUYS REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING ABOUT PROFILE STARS
HEY REMEMBER HOW IT TURNED INTO AN ARGUMENT OVER THE MAFIA HOSTS GUILD
REMEMBER HOW PROFILE STARS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAFIA HOSTS GUILD BECAUSE WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE STARS THE RANK HAS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RANK ITSELF
No, I don't remember.

Lakituthequick said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
GUYS REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING ABOUT PROFILE STARS
HEY REMEMBER HOW IT TURNED INTO AN ARGUMENT OVER THE MAFIA HOSTS GUILD
REMEMBER HOW PROFILE STARS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAFIA HOSTS GUILD BECAUSE WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE STARS THE RANK HAS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RANK ITSELF
No, I don't remember.
The story's called "Get back on topic before Crash fucking murders you"

It was banned in America for using the word "fuck" in the title.

Dr. Turnip said:
Honestly, I disagree with the entire notion of a "Mafia Hosts Guild".
yeah, that was my point a while back

I mean, it used to have a point but the Guild really doesn't do anything other than "regulate" the board (which means they haven't actually done any regulating in months), "punish" rulebreakers (the only time they might have done this was with Pyro, but they didn't do anything then), install a schedule which is really just run by MG1 and maybe a few others, and come up with ideas (of course, they already accomplished that goal and aren't doing anything new).

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Honestly, I disagree with the entire notion of a "Mafia Hosts Guild".
yeah, that was my point a while back

I mean, it used to have a point but the Guild really doesn't do anything other than "regulate" the board (which means they haven't actually done any regulating in months), "punish" rulebreakers (the only time they might have done this was with Pyro, but they didn't do anything then), install a schedule which is really just run by MG1 and maybe a few others, and come up with ideas (of course, they already accomplished that goal and aren't doing anything new).
I heard that the Guild also exchanges tips and stuff with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back