MKWii FCs

Alright! I may be a little rusty because I haven't been playing it as much this week.

NintendoQueen814 said:
Gillbergfan said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
I'll race anyone *warning, I don't like racing hackers*!!! My FC is: 1162-9758-6829! Let me know if you wanna play!!
I'm on now if someone wants to race me, just let me know if you added me and I'll add you as well! :)
I challenge you to a race than any time any where except probably not right now since your not online anyways heres my code 3480-5350-7242
Hey! I'll add you in a little bit! We can race :)
Just PM me when you want to get smoked

Hello People I'm Mario7727 and my Mario Kart Wii Friend Code is: 0132-4798-5114 :D i'm a 1 star rank and My Favorite Character and Kart is Baby Luigi and the Blue Falcon! soo just pm my your friend code soo i can add you (and my favorite course is Moonview Highway and Rainbow Road) my Favorite Battle Courses is Block Plaza and SNES Battle Course 4 soo yeah just pm me :D

Nickname: 3*Doughboy (the * gets replaced by an actual white star on the screen)
FC: 0218-7080-1616
Controller Scheme: Wiimote + Nunchuk
Character/Vehicle: My favorite combo to use is Baby Daisy + Bullet Bike. THE ultimate combo. ;)

My fc is 2623-7365-1520.

I'm going to start adding people on here shortly.

Mason said:
anyone up for a race? my code is 2967-7805-2764

I added you like back in 2011 but I got caught up in something just as I wanted to race you <_<

Would you like to race this weekend?

Anybody possibly want to race right now or sometime soon?

Posting here for a change.

schmutz said:
FC: 1118-3918-5561
I have registered everyone from OP to ↑this↑ post (excluding Banned users and guests) in my friendlist, and then my list was full. I will delete the ones that don't add me within 2 days and continue from there.

My FC is 1248-7477-6832, my Mii is called Jesse, after myself (duh), I use Mii (Medium weight) with Rapide usually.

Lakituthequick said:
Alright, I've deleted everyone who didn't add me in the past week (everyone, surprisingly), and added the rest. I'm curious how many people will add me in take 2.
I think I added you,i'll double check later.

Lakituthequick said:
Posting here for a change.

schmutz said:
FC: 1118-3918-5561
I have registered everyone from OP to ↑this↑ post (excluding Banned users and guests) in my friendlist, and then my list was full. I will delete the ones that don't add me within 2 days and continue from there.

My FC is 1248-7477-6832, my Mii is called Jesse, after myself (duh), I use Mii (Medium weight) with Rapide usually.

Added you.

Back