MKWii FCs

Okay, super bored and taking a break from my other new games. Anyone up for a race? :yoshi:

Name: Jared
FC: 2665-7706-1060
Controller I use: GameCube Controller
Character/Vehicle: Funky Kong/Flame Runner

Name: Mateus
FC: Will look it up when I get back home
Controller Scheme: Wii Wheel
Character/Vehicle Combo: Most Medium chars (most likely Yoshi or Mii) on Mach Bike; Babies on Bullet Bike

España said:
Character/Vehicle Combo: Most Medium chars (most likely Yoshi or Mii) on Mach Bike; Babies on Bullet Bike

Do you/anyone here want to sign up for my Mario Kart Wii Tourney? It is in Console Games and just post what you do here, and that will be a sign up. More info will be in Console Gaming.

Turkey said:
España said:

Do you/anyone here want to sign up for my Mario Kart Wii Tourney? It is in Console Games and just post what you do here, and that will be a sign up. More info will be in Console Gaming.

I believe that a thread about an online tourney should be here, not in Console Games :-\

España said:
Turkey said:
España said:

I believe that a thread about an online tourney should be here, not in Console Games :-\

I know I screwed up.

Here's my FC: 3394-4916-4548

Re: MKWii FCs - ATTN: Anyone who posted their FC before June 27 2010

If you add my FC (1505-2417-1093) my Mii will come up automatically because I've added you!

The reason why I say before June 27 2010 is because there had been 30 FCs posted then, and the max friends in the Friend Roster is 30.

But if you really want to be my friend, PM me your FC and I'll add you. Hurry, only one spot left! :eekdance:

SKmarioman said:
If you add my FC (1505-2417-1093) my Mii will come up automatically because I've added you!

The reason why I say before June 27 2010 is because there had been 30 FCs posted then, and the max friends in the Friend Roster is 30.

But if you really want to be my friend, PM me your FC and I'll add you. Hurry, only one spot left! :eekdance:

Does this mean u got me then? I still need to get more people.

YoshiGo99 said:
SKmarioman said:

Does this mean u got me then? I still need to get more people.

Yes, I did get you. Wanna race sometime?

YoshiGo99 said:
Maybe tomorrow, I have to go somewhere 4 like the whole day.

I might be on at 4pm. Send me a PM if you can make it.

EDIT: Actually, I won't. I have school on where I live (in Australia) and I'm not allowed to play video games before school.

SKmarioman said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Maybe tomorrow, I have to go somewhere 4 like the whole day.

I might be on at 4pm. Send me a PM if you can make it.

EDIT: Actually, I won't. I have school on where I live (in Australia) and I'm not allowed to play video games before school.

OKAY. I can wait. :)

Back