Kirby's Dream Land 3 Rated E?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Kirby's Dream Land 3 is a E Rated game, while it has mature content on it. You've all seen Zero, the bloody eyeball boss, right? His main attack is shooting blood at Kirby and at the second phase, he rips his iris out.

Kirby%27s_Dream_Land_3_%28U%29006.png

And people say Nintendo is for kids.

However, in the upcoming game, Kirby's Dream Collection was rumored to be rated E10+ due to Zero's bloody battle.

Okay, so Zero is a painting that came to life.

But would that even make sense? If you cut someone's eye off, would red paint come out and they would still live? No.

Hey guys, what does the rating summary in Reverse's link mean with:

(e.g., a minion getting temporarily lit on fire; a monster getting sliced in half by a beam of light).

Bronto Burt said:
Hey guys, what does the rating summary in Reverse's link mean with:

(e.g., a minion getting temporarily lit on fire; a monster getting sliced in half by a beam of light).
It's showing an example of the cartoon violence.

What I'm trying to say is: What monster/minion got lit on fire/sliced in half by a beam of light?

Bronto Burt said:
What I'm trying to say is: What monster/minion got lit on fire/sliced in half by a beam of light?

just an example

the beam of light means getting hit by the beam power

and the fire means using fire on an enemy

when i say that kirby has just as much blood as cod does

they all laugh at me

then i say kirby's dream land 3

(yes i made that rhyme on purpose)

Koopa Kid said:
Magikrazy said:
Also, Kirby's Dream Land 2 is E rated, even though there's a hidden picture of a nude woman.
Where the heck is that?
it's more of a crude drawing of a nude woman but it counts as something not good for kids.

Magikrazy said:
Also, Kirby's Dream Land 2 is E rated, even though there's a hidden picture of a nude woman.

Eer, do you mind PM'ing me a link to that?

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks Reverse.

It's funny because I've had Dream Land 3 for about a year, but I've never got around to beating it until recently. Amazing game, and while Zero was never that frightening, the fan art however...

Zero__s_Final_Attack_by_AmazingTrout.jpg

Goodbye, good night's sleep.

Back