He may move slow, he can't jump high, but this kong's...

Dr. Javelin said:
Byakuya Togami said:
On another note, Brawl received its rating for "cartoon violence" and "crude humor," which basically means (if I had to guess) for having Nintendo characters (and two third-party characters) beat the crap out of each other and for things like the Otacon exchanges.
Crude humor = Wario.

Solid Snake on Yoshi said:
How about I capture one so we can see what they taste like?

The codec conversations have their share too.

Time Turner said:
Yoshibaker said:
Braeburn said:
MCS said:
Bronto Burt said:
Okay, Hell isn't a "bad word", it's a place that is the opposite of the heaven, that's all.

That's how I always viewed it.
Well, it depends on the context. If you're talking about the underworld and call it "Hell", there's nothing wrong with that. If you see something weird and you say "What the hell is that?" or something akin to that, then you're saying a swear.
^

And I don't really see what Snake has to do with Brawl being T-rated. Nothing he does in-game would give a reason for the game to be T-rated.
A lot of his moves do involve using realistic explosives, but I don't really think that could give a T rating. E-10, at the most.
ive always viewed thr ssb series as a "overrated" game because it should be E10 not T

Time Turner said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
ive always viewed thr ssb series as a "overrated" game because it should be E10 not T
Do you even know what "overrated" means?
i put it in quotes for a reason because i didnt mean it like "too many people like it but it sucks" i meant that the rating is too high
MCS said:
Magikrazy said:
Melee was T because there was no better rating (I seriously believe it would've been E10+ if they had that rating back then).
Brawl was T because Samus took her clothes off, and also possibly because of Snake.

Samus didn't really "take her clothes off", she just got out of her power suit.
Classic mode, metal zero suit samus. just... frightening

Back