Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takamaru

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Muddy Mole

• Urban Champion

• Total voters
My roster has Retro characters, and I still fit in Waluigi (I don't think Daisy would be a good Brawler).

Excitebike series mostly stress on vehicles, not characters. They only have some Excitebots and riders with names in Excitebike 64.
Some old game characters don't have the clear retro appearances like Nana&Popo do. And probably newer games with sequels have the priority because some classics don't.

Magikrazy said:
My roster has Retro characters, and I still fit in Waluigi (I don't think Daisy would be a good Brawler).
That's offtopic, and I disagree she's not a better fighter than the technical pink princess. It's still decided by the staff.

Magikrazy said:

Daisy is more athletic than Peach, she deserves to be in.

Dorayaki said:
Magikrazy said:
That's offtopic, and I disagree she's not a better fighter than the technical pink princess. It's still decided by the staff.
It's not off-topic. He was responding to Cirdec's post directly above him.

Unicron said:
Waluigi and Daisy are both terrible characters.

why do you have bad opinions

In all seriousness, I'd like Little Mac and no one else.

Little Mac, Sukapon, and Takamaru. Also, can I vote again on the Miscellaneous poll, now that some of the options I voted for were removed?

Yeah, you can. I did.

Back