Character Counter

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
I'll explain with... Yoshi. Another character must do something to kill Yoshi, then another character must kill the character who killed Yoshi, and so on.

FIRST CHARACTER: BOWSER JR.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO ENDLESS ROCK PAPER SCIZZORZ

Meh. CHUCK NORRIS, N00B

Chuck Norris gets Falcon Punched by Captain Falcon, which causes them both to explode. Mr. T then says "I'm the last awesome person left on the face of the Earth. I PITY THE FOO'!"

Master Lucario said:
Chuck Norris gets Falcon Punched by Captain Falcon, which causes them both to explode. Mr. T then says "I'm the last awesome person left on the face of the Earth. I PITY THE FOO'!"
:mario: is top tier. Period.
He beats up Mr. T.

Chuck Norris walks away after Captain Falcon explodes, because you can't kill Chuck Norris. He kills all the monkeys with his little finger.

And Shadow queen paper peach is all that can beat 3 chuck norris's :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:
MWAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!

yoshi turns waluigi into an egg and throws it over the cliff.

:dk: eats kirby

:posh: comes and breaks the rock with is iron clad specticale. (See! He isn't totally usless!)

Back