Character Counter

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Pronouns
He/him
I'll explain with... Yoshi. Another character must do something to kill Yoshi, then another character must kill the character who killed Yoshi, and so on.

FIRST CHARACTER: BOWSER JR.

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO ENDLESS ROCK PAPER SCIZZORZ

Meh. CHUCK NORRIS, N00B

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Pronouns
He/him
Chuck Norris gets Falcon Punched by Captain Falcon, which causes them both to explode. Mr. T then says "I'm the last awesome person left on the face of the Earth. I PITY THE FOO'!"

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Master Lucario said:
Chuck Norris gets Falcon Punched by Captain Falcon, which causes them both to explode. Mr. T then says "I'm the last awesome person left on the face of the Earth. I PITY THE FOO'!"
:mario: is top tier. Period.
He beats up Mr. T.

1337Yoshi

Excelsior!
Pronouns
He/him
Chuck Norris walks away after Captain Falcon explodes, because you can't kill Chuck Norris. He kills all the monkeys with his little finger.

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
And Shadow queen paper peach is all that can beat 3 chuck norris's :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:
MWAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
yoshi turns waluigi into an egg and throws it over the cliff.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Kirby copies :yoshi:, puts :yoshi: in an egg, and the egg falls off a cliff.

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
:dk: eats kirby

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
:posh: comes and breaks the rock with is iron clad specticale. (See! He isn't totally usless!)