Your Buddie List

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
How many buddies are in your list? Say out if you like. I have thirteen users in my buddie list.

I think Buddie is an affectionate nickname you would give to your Bulbasaur.

Right now there's 12 people in that list, but then again I always forget to update the darn thing, and it's not important anyway, since you should really know yourself whom you're friends with and stuff.

Awesome Koopa
BLOF
Gamefreak75
Sir Stone Ass (MrConcreteDonkey)
FireEevee
Glowsquid
Guiliant
Magikrazy
Crash
Paper Jorge
porplemontage
Queen Boo
Purity
GalaticPetey
Smasher
Uniju
V.V.
YoshiGo99

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Right now there's 12 people in that list, but then again I always forget to update the darn thing, and it's not important anyway, since you should really know yourself whom you're friends with and stuff.
i don't even think i remember where mine is

nor do i care enough to look

heck if i knew where it was i probably wouldn't do anything with it

The buddy system is pointless and I don't really know why we have it to be honest. It doesn't do anything.

I have like 41 people on my buddy list. ._.

of course.

Nabber said:
The buddy system is pointless and I don't really know why we have it to be honest. It doesn't do anything.

It bolds the names of your friends in the Who is online? list. So just by looking at this list, you know whether to :) or to :'( .

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Nabber said:

It bolds the names of your friends in the Who is online? list. So just by looking at this list, you know whether to :) or to :'( .

I think Imma add Edo to my buddies list!

"I made 100 new friends today :("

also it's a shortcut when adding names to personal messages, which is very useful when you're on the mobile version of the site

That's strange, I thought the mobile version was the same thing as in the computer.

I have never used the buddy list feature once because I already know who my friends are just at a glance and I don't really see much point in managing the list.

Monobear said:
I have never used the buddy list feature once because I already know who my friends are just at a glance and I don't really see much point in managing the list.
I was using it before I saw this post, but by reading this post, I realised how unnecessary the feature was. Plus, with the font I view this board in, it may or may not be challenging for me to actually discern the non-bolded text from the bolded text. Anyway, I had people there, now I am obviously not having them there.

Back