Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, I didn't think he was THAT funny

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Good ridance you high pitched bastard

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
To Boldly Flee was awesome! But it's a shame our favorite movie critic is gone now, Doug Walker is planning a new show that has something to do with reviewing movies but I doubt it's going to be as hilarious as NC

Wait....Nostalgia Critic is over? I knew he died in To Boldly Flee but I didn't know that was the end of NC! Oh well. I'll just wait for the next AVGN.

Eeyup, Walker announced today that "To Boldly Flee" would be his last NC episode.

While Walker said the character of the Critic is likely to reappear in the future, he'll be pretty much done with the show and he'll move on to other projects.

I usually watch Todd in the Shadows or Linkara, but NC was still pretty awesome. It's a shame he's done. I get why he's ending it, though, it's better to end on a high note than to trail off into shittiness (though some could argue that he was already there, but let's not get into that) and he must have started getting kind of tired of it.

Also, I hadn't watched To Boldly Flee yet, so thanks for the spoilers :(

Yeah, guys, can we please stick that kind of stuff in spoilers, for some of the other users that haven't seen them.

Since his new show will have him review current and nostalgic movies I hope Battleship and John Carter are on his list

Ah yes, the Nostalgia Critic had quite a bit of awesomeness in the 4 years it's been around. I'm considering seeing most of Nostalgia Critic's reviews all in a row sometime and just sit back and watch them all again.

I hope Doug Walker's new show works out for him. It sounds like it could be pretty awesome.

supermariofan said:
Since his new show will have him review current and nostalgic movies I hope Battleship and John Carter are on his list

Ah, yes. Those two horrible movies degraded some of the most awesome actors. I'd LOVE to hear what he has to say about them.

I guess there's only so many ways you can say that something sucks.

supermariofan said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I guess there's only so many ways you can say that something sucks.
Are you saying he sucks?
No he's saying that he can't really say much anymore, due to the fact that he's said quite a lot.

Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:

Ah, yes. Those two horrible movies degraded some of the most awesome actors. I'd LOVE to hear what he has to say about them.
i liked john carter. :(

Toad85 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:

i liked john carter. :(
Then you're a worse man than I.

Back