White or Black Wii U, do not vote until you 100% preordered your Wii U

• Black

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
I just preordered black Wii U and it is for shipping and it will arrive about at thanksgiving. I quickly preordered because GameStop stopped taking preorders for black one only at stores and online

List of Wii U sold out,
Both at GameStop
Both verisons at Best Buy
Both verisons at Toys r us
Both at Target
Both at Kmart

Re: Did you preordered your Wii U yet?

I'm not planning on pre-ordering anything. I prefer to wait 2-3 years for the price to drop.

The only exception to this personal rule was my 3DS, which I got on August 11 of last year to just make the Ambassador's Club.

I just emailed GameStop if I can change the shipping to 24 or less hours

I've pre-ordered a Wii U Premium Pack at Bart Smit, e-Plaza, ForeGames, and GameMania.
Before you talk about money, I've done multiple reservations to be 100% sure I get it at launch (November 30th), or a bit before it.
Pre-ordering here is free in the shops I've done that, so I'm getting my Wii U Premium Pack at the first shop I get an Email from.

Also, before that question arrives, "Premium Pack" is the European name for "Deluxe Pack".

For the people that didn't pre-order (Toad85, Bears), this Poll should have a "No" option.

Edit: Spelling Nazi.

I never preorder, I'll just ask for it for christmas.

No. It'll probably be a few years before I get one. The price will have gone down then. That's what we did with the Wii anyway.

I don't think I can even preorder games in the country I live in. And even if I could, I don't have enough money to buy one. :(

I won't preorder it because I already have enough preordered games, so all I can really do is grind off odd jobs to get this system when it's released with NSMBU.

Wii U black deluxe sold out

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/15/nintendos-wii-u-deluxe-set-gamestop-pre-orders-sold-out-in-less-than-two-days/

Ventus said:
Wii U black deluxe sold out

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/15/nintendos-wii-u-deluxe-set-gamestop-pre-orders-sold-out-in-less-than-two-days/
What? Right when I said I wouldn't preorder. Well, they'll get more by the time the release comes around anyway, right?

No idea

Wii U both verison sold out at Best Buy too

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/15/best-buy-sell-out-of-wii-u-consoles/

New Super Mario, it's really not as easy as you think.
I remember how the Nintendo Wii was always sold out, in its first half year.
Every Friday, shops over here get new stock, and the Wii's were sold out on the same day, until somewhere in July of 2007.

I don't plan on pre-ordering my Wii U. I don't even plan on buying a Wii U myself unless it's like 2-4 years from now or something and I still don't have one.

MKGirlism said:
New Super Mario, it's really not as easy as you think.
I remember how the Nintendo Wii was always sold out, in its first half year.
Every Friday, shops over here get new stock, and the Wii's were sold out on the same day, until somewhere in July of 2007.
Well, I did get my 3DS without preordering it, but I guess that's different.

Hopefully, the open the preorders again and I can get my hands on one.

This console defiantly be popular after the pieces of news I have have heard.

I noticed something, The title should read, "Did you preorder your Wii U yet?" The extra "ed" is improper.

Anyhow, I will not be preordering this console, or any other console.

Well if Gamestop doesn't have the deluxe set anymore I might have to settle for KMart or something. Walmart has them but it's more expensive and has stuff I don't even want in it. I mean, there's a k mart right in town so maybe I'll get it there.

Ventus said:
Preorder it very soon
Well Kmart didn't let me preorder it. I'll be on the look out. If any of you find pre orders for the 32 GB black on with nintendo land, tell ME! :D

Hopefully Gamestop will get more.....

I heard a guy talking to someone in a game shop today about it and he was saying that when it comes out there it will be about £250. 3DS got a price drop before I got it so I'm hoping it's the same with Wii U(though not for bad sales like 3DS).

New Super Mario said:
Ventus said:
Preorder it very soon
Well Kmart didn't let me preorder it. I'll be on the look out. If any of you find pre orders for the 32 GB black on with nintendo land, tell ME! :D

Toys r us have it

Also if any users in America, you can ask me which best way to preorder Wii U

Ventus said:
New Super Mario said:
Ventus said:
Preorder it very soon

Toys r us have it

Also if any users in America, you can ask me which best way to preorder Wii U
Thanks ToxBox, I found one on Toys R us!

NotABannableOffense said:
I noticed something, The title should read, "Did you preorder your Wii U yet?" The extra "ed" is improper.
ToxBox has bad grammar because he's deaf...

Back