Pokemon White 2 Let's Play (The screenshot kind, not the video kind)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
So yea, I'll do a let's play like dippy's but it'll be different and it'll be a nuzlocke and castelia will be the only place that I'll allow to catch a pokemon more than once (eevees duh).

So I'll do it when the rom becomes avaliable (and don't tell me to get a patch).

So say your character name suggestion (as well some sort of specific personality and even the gender), it'll be luck based tho, since I'll use a random number generator.

Suggestions (shall be closed when the rom is released):

• LN1: Male Character (Rolf)
  • Chaotic Leo: Female Character (Bob)
  • Blue Paratroopa: Make a character like Dippy's Heartgold Let's Play, but make him male and unsuccessfully flirt with girls.
  • Nabo: Same as Blue Paratroopa
  • Epic Nitwit: Same as Blue Paratroopa, except he suggests to name him Greg

Pyro said:
a. roms already out
b. use english patch

FireKirby said:
So I'll do it when the rom becomes avaliable (and don't tell me to get a patch).

I should be more specific.

WHEN THE ROM IS RELEASED IN ENGLISH.

GreenDisaster said:
Limit yourself to one Eevee in your party.

There's a challenge for you.
not sure if I can do that... BUT I'LL ACCEPT IT!

FireKirby said:
castelia will be the only place that I'll allow to catch a pokemon more than once (eevees duh).
You can't just do that. That's breaking the rules.

Crocodile Dippy said:
FireKirby said:
castelia will be the only place that I'll allow to catch a pokemon more than once (eevees duh).
You can't just do that. That's breaking the rules.
Nuzlockes have different rules.

people can change it if they want it to be challenging.

however one of main goals (besides nuzlocking all the way) is to get one wild eevee, castelia will be the only exception, I'll give it 5, hell maybe even 10 tries like max considering the percent to get eevee is like at 5%.

Ignoring that the "can only catch the first Pokemon you find in the area" is a core rule, you can't just change it, let alone change it half-assed just so you can get your favourite little furry. You either break the rule completely, or don't break it at all; do not be so half-assed and fanboyish about it.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Ignoring that the "can only catch the first Pokemon you find in the area" is a core rule, you can't just change it, let alone change it half-assed just so you can get your favourite little furry. You either break the rule completely, or don't break it at all; do not be so half-assed and fanboyish about it.
fine but do not be suprised if it come on the first time.

other than that i'd be ok with a lame woobat.

Female Character: Bob

Because Wynaut.

Do a character like Dippy's Heartgold Let's Play, but make him male and unsuccessfully flirt with girls

GreenDisaster said:
So is this going to be like Dippy's where you let us name the Pokemon and such?
yeah except I'll try to make it different as dippy's tho.

FireKirby said:
GreenDisaster said:
Do you mean different than Dippy's?

And what exactly would the differences be, aside from the main character and their reactions?

GreenDisaster said:
FireKirby said:
GreenDisaster said:
Do you mean different than Dippy's?

And what exactly would the differences be, aside from the main character and their reactions?
Uh I don't know the percent...

fifty?

but of course I'll working hard so it doesn't look like a copy and PASTE OF SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY HERE.

besides it's not like I'll have the same pokemon as dippy.

according to bulbapedia eevee has a 5% chance of appearing in castelia

so good luck

(actually it seems there's a gift eevee there as well, so nevermind)

Back