User Who Wants to be a Millionaire

I just need a PM from ChaoticLeo.

I sent mine in, but i'll resend it if you don't have it....

OK, everyone has sent in their answers....

What is the only cup in Mario Kart 7 does not share its emblem with an item?

Everyone got it correct

The next question is on its way.

EDIT: I sent out the PMs, tell me if you didn't get one and are in the show. Also, my apologies to ChaoticLeo, I didn't notice his PM.

EDIT: Whoops, I just realized RandomGuy has not sent in his answer to the second one, he has until 7:00 AM EDT on September 18, 2012 to send it in, meanwhile send in your answers for the third question.

BTW I actually like this format for this game more so then when Gutseh hosted it. Everybody who signed up is playing it at the same time. And those who aren't active enough to answer can just be skipped without delaying the game.

(No offense meant of course Gutseh)

Uh, right... Lifelines ummm.... hmmmm.... Well I've got ask the forum and 2 jump the questions, but everyone has already sent in their answers... so, um, yea. Next time, uh, tell me through PM, I may not check the thread until people have sent in their answers.

What is the "name" of the Patriots logo?

The answer I was looking for was C. Flying Elvis, but A. Pat the Patriot was the old logo and he's the mascot so screw it. Everyone said A. except Nabber, so he's eliminated, sorry.

EDIT: Sending PMs... DONE!

EDIT: WAAAAIIIIT, Nabber asked if he could use a lifeline, so he can still be in the game if he jumps the third question.

EDIT: Nabber has used a Jump the question, and has been brought back in the game!

Yoshi K said:
Uh, right... Lifelines ummm.... hmmmm.... Well I've got ask the forum and 2 jump the questions, but everyone has already sent in their answers... so, um, yea. Next time, uh, tell me through PM, I may not check the thread until people have sent in their answers.

What is the "name" of the Patriots logo?

The answer I was looking for was C. Flying Elvis, but A. Pat the Patriot was the old logo and he's the mascot so screw it. Everyone said A. except Nabber, so he's eliminated, sorry.

EDIT: Sending PMs... DONE!

EDIT: WAAAAIIIIT, Nabber asked if he could use a lifeline, so he can still be in the game if he jumps the third question.

EDIT: Nabber has used a Jump the question, and has been brought back in the game!

I didn't receive any PM.

Everyone was correct on this question.

How do you get the sword in the original Legend of Zelda?

The answer was an unnamed old man.

Sending new questions now!

The question was...

Which of these has never appeared?

Gold Luigi
Raccoon Toad
Mega Koopa
Trick question.

Some people answered wrong... better hope your names not there.
FIREKIRBY
GUSTEHMAN
SMASHER
CHAOTICLEO
TOAD85
The answer was A. Gold Luigi, for those who may argue, I was thinking of LUIGI himself, not a statue, P.S. what official source states the statue is golden?

Next question coming soon.

I messed up and said D because I thought I heard there was a Gold Mario in NSMB2 so I assumed there was a Gold Luigi there too.

then while browsing the wiki later I found it was actually Silver Luigi but I had already sent in my answer at that point.

ah well.

to be fair

there probably is a gold luigi in some form of media

like an extremely obscure comic book in japan or something

Nobody has.

EDIT: Now people do.

For the record, the real answer to the question is Portal 2, but that's not a choice.

Back