My password!!!

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Everytime I try to log into my wiki account, it says "Incorrect Password"!

That is strange! I never changed my password in the wiki!

I tried PM'ing GameFreak about it but I still haven't got an answer!

I tried getting a temporary password but it didn't work at all!

Bronto Burt said:
I never changed my password in the wiki!

Not even after you posted it?

and this guys is why you.... uh must never show password unless it's something game wise.

Contact a wiki sysop (EDIT: bureaucrat?) and have them change your password. Never tell anyone your password again.

Except me

Don't we tell people to not tell their password to anyone?

Even if we don't, it's common sense. It's why it's called a password.

Just a question, but I occasionally get the same message. And with my correct password, too. And I've never revealed my password to anyone.

Mason said:
Contact a wiki sysop and have them change your password. Never tell anyone your password again.
I think sysops can't do that.

Toad85 said:
Just a question, but I occasionally get the same message. And with my correct password, too. And I've never revealed my password to anyone.
That has happened to me in here, but never on the wiki

there's a reset password button i can access, which would presumably email iceshadow's email that he had associated with his wiki account a new password, but idk if it will let me do that for another user or not

Toad85 said:
And then it will work the second time you try?

Yeah, that's happened to me here on the forums.

fortunately, my userpedia password is different from my forums and wiki, so if one gets hacked i can just use the other

I sent Glowsquid a PM about it, hope it works :P

(he's still a bureaucrat in the wiki right?)

Jack Noir said:
Toad85 said:
And then it will work the second time you try?
Exactly.

For some reason, my forum account doesn't like it when I do it the first time; I have to type it in twice.

Back