Things that scares everybody else but not you

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Just discuss anything that scares everybody else but not you, especially creepypastas!

I'm not scared of Suicide Mouse, as long as I hear someone talking while Suicide Mouse is playing.

I'm not scared of the Moon from Majora's Mask.

It only scares me with that hell-ish Final day music.

Yeah, but this one is for other things rather than just Video Gaming.

Prince Gumball said:
Jeff The Killer. My friend shudders when I just mention his name, but I've seen so many screamers with him in it I just think "Oh. It's Jeff again."
Do you actively search screamers, or are you just really unlucky and keep stumbling upon them?

Every time I leave the house, I'm on the active search for Slenderman, especially in dense forests, and especially at night. Sometimes I think I can see him looking at me from a distance...

Then I realised he's only based in south Mexico. Dammit. :-[

GreenDisaster said:
Prince Gumball said:
Jeff The Killer. My friend shudders when I just mention his name, but I've seen so many screamers with him in it I just think "Oh. It's Jeff again."
Do you actively search screamers, or are you just really unlucky and keep stumbling upon them?

They pop up all over tumblr and knowyourmeme, places I frequent. (well, more tumblr than knowyourmeme)

MCS said:
Redeads. I honestly don't think they're that scary, except maybe the Wind Waker versions, but even then I don't think they're that horrifying.
Or really anything. The last time you could say I was "scared" was during Aliens.

And that was a good scared, like "oh god aliens are coming we're doomed BUT LET'S MAKE A LAST STAND YEAH' kind of scared.

Back