User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Packy HoH

Oh no, I got the most points and I ended nominated. :(

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Packy HoH

A couple of hours after the nomination ceremony, Packy called everyone into the living room.

"Hello everyone, it's time to pick players for the Veto competition. As Head of Household, I will automatically be competing, as will the two nominees, NSM and Cirdec. The three of us will pull a ball from this bag to pick the remaining three players. I will pull out the first ball."

"Smg2daisy."

Smg2daisy walked up to join them as NSM pulled out the next ball.

"Toad85."

Toad85 walked over and stood next to NSM as Cirdec pulled the final ball.

"Rocker"

Rocker the clown joined the over five as Packy began speaking again.

"As HoH, I must now pick a host, and I choose GreenDisaster."

"The Veto competition will begin tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!"

veto will be sent at some point in time

also since nsm is nominated he saves the veto card until next week, unless he is evicted

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Packy HoH, Cirdec/NSM nominated

I swear im in like every veto.
Not that im complaining but its just weird.

you've been in four out of five

all of them random

the randomizer must like you

i have something in mind, it'll just take a little while longer

...I guess GD's out now? I'm not removing him from the list until I eventually get around to finishing the veto, but...

Tailmon said:
...I guess GD's out now? I'm not removing him from the list until I eventually get around to finishing the veto, but...

I wouldn't do anything with him until we know for sure if he's really gone or just needs a few days away...

i really am a shitty host

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Veto

holy shit this game is inactive

completely my fault

(the veto was sent a few hours ago in case you didn't guess)

On the day of the Veto competition, NSM walks outside to find a large maze. He picks up and reads a card near the starting line.

"Welcome to the Power of Veto competition! In today's challenge, the six of you will walk outside one by one and try to get through the maze as fast as you can. Be careful, as there are many paths that lead to a dead end, forcing you to go back and pick a different path. The player that reaches the end in the shortest amount of time will win the Power of Veto!"

NSM then begins running through the maze. After he finishes, Smg2daisy comes out and goes through the maze. She is followed by Toad85, Cirdec, Packy, and finally Rocker. After Rocker finishes, all of the houseguests walk outside, where host GreenDisaster begins giving out the results.

1. B
2. B
3. A
4. E
5. E
6. F
7. C
8. D
9. H
10. H

"All right everyone, it's time to find out who won the Power of Veto! The first player was NSM."

1. A B (2)
2. A C B (5)
3. D C A B (8)
4. A E B C E (13)
5. E B A F C D (14)
6. D B F G A E C (17)
7. C A F G H B D E (18)
8. I E F A C H D B G (25)
9. H G A B C I J E D F (26)
10. A B C D E F G H I J K (Total: 34)

(one point=5 seconds)

"NSM, your time was two minutes and fifty seconds. Will anyone beat that time? Smg2daisy, you're next."

1. B, A (1)
2. A, C, B (4)
3. C, B, A, D (7)
4. A, D, C, E, B (11)
5. C, E, B, A, F, D (13)
6. D, F, A, C, G, E, B (15)
7. H, D, A, B, E, C, F, G (21)
8. A, G, B, H, C, E, I, D, F (29)
9. G, D, E, A, B, C, F, I, J, H (39)
10. G, I, D, A, B, E, F, C, H, K, J (Total: 48)

"Smg2daisy, your time was four minutes. I'm sorry, that's not enough to win. Take a spot on the bench. Toad85, it's your turn."

1: A, B (2)
2: B, C, A (3)
3: B, C, D, A (7)
4: C, D, B, A, E (12)
5: D, C, B, E, A, F (16)
6: D, E, C, F, B, G, A (20)
7: D, E, C, G, F, B, H, A (23)
8: E, F, D, G, C, B, H, A, I (26)
9: F, E, G, H, D, C, B, I, J, A (30)
10: F, G, E, D, H, I, C, B, J, K, A (Total: 35)

"Toad85, your time was two minutes and fifty-five seconds. You came close, but you have not won the Veto. Please take a spot on the bench. It's now Cirdec's turn."

1. B, A (1)
2. A, B, C (3)
3. A, D, C, B (4)
4. D, B, C, E, A (8)
5. A, D, F, E, B, C (12)
6. F, B, C, E, A, G, D (13)
7. E, C, F, B, D, H, A, G (15)
8. H, G, I, D, C, A, B, F, E (19)
9. B, A, C, H, G, E, D, J, F, I (23)
10. A, B, J, C, H, I, F, D, K, G, E (Total: 28)

"Cirdec, your time was two minutes and twenty seconds! You are now in the lead. I'm sorry NSM, but you must now take a seat on the bench. It's time to check out Packy's time."

1. B, A (1)
2. C, A, B (4)
3. B, A, D, C (6)
4. E, A, C, B, D (7)
5. C, A, F, E, D, B (11)
6. A, F, G, D, B, C, E (13)
7. C, D, E, H, G, F, B, A (14)
8. B, I, A, D, E, G, F, H, C (18)
9. J, A, H, I, E, B, C, F, D, G (21)
10. A, B, C, D, K, E, F, G, H, I, J (Total: 30)

"Packy, your time was two minutes and thirty seconds. I'm sorry Packy, that's not enough to win. Take a seat on the bench. Rocker, you're the last one, lets see how you did."

1. A, B (2)
2. A, B, C (4)
3. A, B, C, D (5)
4. A, B, C, D, E (10)
5. A, B, C, D, E, F (15)
6. A, B, C, D, E, F, G (21)
7. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H (24)
8. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I (28)
9. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J (36)
10. A, B, K, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, C (Total: 44)

"Rocker, your time was...three minutes and forty seconds. I'm sorry, that isn't enough to win. Congratulations Cirdec, you have won the power of Veto!"

Cirdec happily took the Veto from GreenDisaster. The other houseguests became worried, as now someone else would have to be put on the block.

As for Time Turner, I'm leaving him in the game for the time being. The player evicted this week will become a backup juror (as the jury phase begins after the next eviction), and if Time Turner is inactive for a long period of time, he will be removed from the game, and the backup juror will take his spot on the jury.

This of course will all be ignored if Time Turner is evicted this week.

Cirdec wins Veto
Veto Ceremony coming soon

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Cirdec wins Veto

Congratulations, Cirdec. Hopefully I don't get voted out, if I even can right now anways

Phoenix Wright said:
Congratulations, Cirdec. Hopefully I don't get voted out, if I even can right now anways

Big Brother is not like UTDWT; only two people are the voting choices, not everyone. So unless you are nominated, you are safe.

A couple of days after the Veto competition, Cirdec gathered the rest of the houseguests for the Veto ceremony.

"As we know, Packy has nominated NSM and myself for eviction. As the holder of the Power of Veto, I am allowed to remove one of us from the block."

"I have decided not to use the Power of Veto."

The houseguests just looked at Cirdec in shock.

"...on NSM. I will, however, be using it on myself. Packy, since I have just vetoed one of your nominations, you must now name a replacement."

Packy nodded and he walked over to make his decision.

"I'm sorry Toad85, but I'm nominating you."

Toad85 just nodded slowly as he made his way to the nomination chair with a disappointed look on his face. Cirdec then walked back to the center to end the ceremony.

"This Veto ceremony is adjourned."

Either NSM or Toad85 will be evicted this week.
The voting begins now.

Also, after thinking about it, I've decided that whoever is evicted will become the first jury member. If GD is removed/remains inactive after eviction, we'll still have the normal seven, and if he becomes active...one more won't hurt, will it? This was a larger season, anyway.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 5 - Eviction - NSM vs Toad85

How about just get rid of Reversinator now, and then the person evicted is the first juror?

I mean, it'll make the table look a lot more organized with all the jurors next to each other...

I wanted to give him another week before dropping him as he has been on the forum again before but I'll consider it.

I've decided to go ahead and kick GD out for now...but if he comes back before the end of week 6 or so and wants to be in again, I'll consider letting him rejoin as he hasn't been properly evicted.

So yeah, as there are nine houseguests if GD is removed from the list, the Jury phase will now begin, and this week's evicted houseguest will become our first Jury Member. As promised earlier, if GD is brought back, no one will be kicked off the Jury. We'd just have eight jury members instead of the usual seven.

With all that out of the way, lets find out who our not-so-lucky first Juror is...

It was Eviction Day. Only nine houseguests were gathered around the living room that day, as GreenDisaster had mysteriously vanished from the house. Only time would tell if he would ever be found...

"Hello houseguests. In just a few moments, you will go into the Diary Room one by one and cast your vote for who you want to evict. The two nominees, NSM and Toad85, are not eligible to vote. Packy, as Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie."

"Before the voting begins however, I have an announcement. As there are only nine houseguests left due to GD's disappearance, tonight's evicted houseguest will become the first member of the jury of seven, who will later help decide which one of the final two contestants will be crowned the winner of User Big Brother 5."

"With that out of the way, it is time to vote. Rocker, you're up first."

Rocker went into the Diary Room to cast his vote. The other five followed. Gutseh was the last to leave the Diary Room, and as he sat down, the host began speaking again.

"The votes are in...and we have another tie. Three votes for NSM, and three votes for Toad85. Packy, as Head of Household, you must now break the tie."

"Just a reminder, when Packy casts his vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a view moments to say his goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door. Packy, please make your decision now."

"NSM, I'm sorry, but it's time for you to go."

"It's official. NSM, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

NSM grabbed his bag and shook everyone's hands. He wished the remaining players good luck, then exited the house. The remaining eight went over to the Memory Wall and watched the first jury member's picture fade to gray.

NSM has become the game's first Jury member.
Week 5 is over.

Back