User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - Veto (REPLACEMENT(S) NEEDED)

I guess I'll replace if you feel like someone is needed

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - Veto (REPLACEMENT(S) NEEDED)

cirdec is now in the game

others can sign up until the end of this week since two other people have dropped out, but it's not absolutely necessary

post conflict: you're in too

e: also gd is now on the block so i'll send him the veto

other e: i'll have to send it in an hour or two, sorry

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - Veto

cryoAwakening said:
Tailmon said:
yeah please send me a replacement

the veto will still be held

i might look for someone to replace nitwit so that i don't have to drop a week

anyone can tell me if they're interested, i guess

How to put this...

Pick me! ME!!!

I mean, I did get evicted by just one vote to someone that just dropped out like a week later...
Fuck you I worked very hard to get you eliminated

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - Veto + Dropout + Dropins

so did i :(

same here

everyone has sent something in, currently calculating results

edit: ...and no one fell. i'll send out 1:05 - 2:00

Smg2daisy and Packy have fallen.

The other four are going to have to make it through one more round.

EDIT: The placing has been decided and I'm almost ready to post, just waiting for someone to do/not do their trade.

A few hours before the Veto competition began, the houseguests were gathered into the living room. When they got there, they noticed that Nitwit's chair was empty. Suddenly, Smasher's voice was heard.

"Hello houseguests. We have a few announcements. First off, you probably noticed that Nitwit is not in his chair. This is because he has informed us that he will be leaving the house."

The houseguests simply nodded. This was the third player have left for their own reasons within a week.

"Toad85, since one of your nominees has left the game, you must now nominate a replacement."

"Sorry, GreenDisaster."

An unhappy GD got off the couch and moved to the red chair.

"GD, you will now be participating in the Veto competition."

Finally, because of the high amount of players walking recently, we have invited two backup players to join the game. Please welcome Cirdec and NEXandGBX."

The two new houseguests walked through the front door and introduced themselves.

"The Veto competition will be held in a few hours. Good luck to everyone."

The players said hello to Cirdec and NEX. Afterwards, they went to look at the memory wall. NEX and Cirdec's pictures were now on the wall, while Nitwit's had faded to grey.

A few hours later, the houseguests went outside to find a giant wall with six platforms attached. Rocker, NSM, Smg2daisy, Toad85, GD, and Packy climbed up to their platforms, while MCD began explaining the rules of the game.

"In this competition, the six of you must hold on to this wall as long as you can. At times, the wall will shake in order to try to knock you off. If you fall off your platform, you are eliminated and will come over here to claim a prize box. The first player to fall off will have no control over what prize they get. The second player will be given the choice to keep their prize or trade for the other player's prize. The third player can either keep they're prize or trade for one of the first two players' prizes. And so on. Some of the prizes are good, while others you probably don't want to win. The last player standing will get to guarantee which prize they win. If you all understand, it's time to begin. Good luck to everyone!"

The wall began shaking and the players held on tight. Soon, an hour had past and no one had fallen off. Rocker, Smg2daisy, and Packy looked tired. NSM, GD, and Toad85 were in much better shape. One hour and twenty-three minutes in, Smg2daisy began yelling at Packy, trying to make him lose focus. Suddenly, she herself fell to the ground below.

"Smg2daisy, you were the first to fall, lasting one hour and twenty-three minutes. Please pick a prize box."

She grabbed a box and opened it. It contained the Power of Veto, but she knew she wouldn't keep it.

It had been over thirty minutes before someone else fell. At this point, Packy was completely exhausted. Finally, he let go and dropped off his platform.

"Packy, you lasted one hour and forty-nine minutes. Please prick a prize box."

Packy opened a box, which contained a piece of paper with the Veto symbol on it.

"Packy, you got the Veto Card. This will guarantee that the holder will participate in the next Veto Competition. You can either hold on to your card or trade it with Smg2daisy for the Veto."

"I'll trade."

Smg2daisy and Packy gave each other their prizes. The two hour mark was soon reached. Rocker looked like he would drop at any minute. Toad85 and NSM were in rough shape as well. GD was still hanging in there. Eventually, Rocker couldn't take it anymore and jumped off his platform.

"Rocker, you lasted two hours and eighteen minutes. Please pick a prize box."

Rocker's box contained a card with the word "Help" on it.

"Rocker, you got the Help Card. This can give you a small advantage in the challenge of your choice. You can either keep this prize or trade with one of the other two prizes."

"I'd like to trade with Packy for the Power of Veto."

Rocker took the Veto away from Packy and handed him the Help Card. Not even ten minutes later, NSM dropped off his platform.

"NSM, you lasted two hours and twenty-seven minutes. Please pick a prize box."

NSM opened his box, which contained a card with the word "Challenge".

"NSM, you got the Challenge Card. This will allow you to give the player of your choice a small disadvantage in any challenge. You can either keep this prize or trade for one of the other three prizes."

"I'll trade for the Veto Card."

NSM and Smg2daisy made the trade. Toad85 and GD, the final two, held on to the platform as long as they could. Finally, Toad85 dropped to the ground below. GD happily jumped down a few seconds later.

"Toad85, you lasted two hours and forty-five minutes. GD, you have won the challenge. Please pick your prize boxes."

Toad85 and GD each grabbed one of the last two boxes. Toad85 opened his, which contained a picture of a clown.

"Toad85, you got the clown costume. You must wear this for an entire week. You may either keep this prize or trade for one of the others."

"I'll trade with Rocker."

Rocker glared at Toad85 as he took the Veto. GD opened his box, which contained...a rock.

"GD, you got a rock. It's...well, a rock. You can keep this or trade it for any of the other prizes."

"I'm taking the veto."

GD handed Toad his rock and took the Veto.

"And with that, it's all decided. Smg2daisy, you won the Challenge Card. Packy, you won the Help Card. Rocker, you won the clown costume. NSM, you won the Veto Card. Toad85, you won a rock. And GD, congratulations, you have won the Power of Veto!"

GD ran back to the house, excited that he had won his safety. Packy, Smg2daisy, and NSM seemed satisfied with their prizes, while Rocker and Toad85 were unhappy with theirs.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - GD won Veto

hell yes i won a clown costume

today is a good day

A couple of days after the veto competition, GD called everyone into the living room for the veto ceremony.

"As Head of Household, Toad85 nominated me and Smg2daisy for eviction. However, as the winner of the Power of Veto, I have the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block."

"I have decided to use the Veto on myself. Surprising, right? Toad85, since I have just vetoed one of your nominations, you must now name a replacement."

Toad85 nodded, and walked over to make his decision.

"Sorry, Shoey."

Shoey simply nodded and made his way to the red chair next to Smg2daisy. GD got back up to end the ceremony.

"This Veto ceremony is adjourned."

Shoey and Smg2daisy are this week's final nominees.
It's eviction time.

New Super Mario said:
Tentomon said:
hell yes i won a clown costume

today is a good day
-picture-

Yes that is me right now

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 4 - Eviction - Shoey vs Smg2daisy

GD HOW COULD YOU WE WERE CLOCK BUDDIES

"Hello houseguests. It's time for eviction. One by one, you will all go into the diary room one by one and cast your vote to evict either Shoey or Smg2daisy. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Toad85, you will only vote in the event of a tie. NSM, you're up first."

NSM went into the Diary Room and made his decision. He was followed by Rocker the clown. The remaining houseguests took their turns voting, with MCD being the last to exit the Diary Room. Smasher then returned to tell the houseguests the results.

"All votes have been cast...and we have a tie. Four votes to evict Shoey, and four votes to evict Smg2daisy. Toad85, as Head of Household, you must now make the deciding vote. Shoey and Smg2daisy, when Toad85 casts his vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. Toad85, please cast your vote to evict now."

(to be continued)

Well, everyone knows it's me anyway so might as well say my vote in the thread.

Shoey, you're a total wild card. You cold be on fire one week, win every challenge and have a great social game and nobody would expect it. But then you could have a week like this one.

You're the bigger target than SMG, because you're the only person I can't predict. Better to get you while you're down than to risk you partying like it's UBB2 again. For that reason, I have to evict you.

"It's official. Shoey, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Shoey just shrugged and picked up his bag. He shook hands with everyone else, even Toad85, before exiting the house. The rest of the Houseguests went over to the Memory Wall and watched his picture fade to gray. Eight down, ten remain.

Shoey has been evicted from User Big Brother 5.
Week 4 is now over.

85 said:
Well, everyone knows it's me anyway so might as well say my vote in the thread.

Shoey, you're a total wild card. You cold be on fire one week, win every challenge and have a great social game and nobody would expect it. But then you could have a week like this one.

You're the bigger target than SMG, because you're the only person I can't predict. Better to get you while you're down than to risk you partying like it's UBB2 again. For that reason, I have to evict you.
No that's not what would have happened what would have happened was I wouldn't have done anything for all the challenges and nobody would vote me off

Back