Static Shock

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Static Shock was a cartoon featuring an African American teenage boy named Virgil living in Dakota who received electric powers after an accident involving a gang war and some gas changed him. Afterwards, he dubbed his superhero alter-ego "Static" and began to rid his hometown of crime. Unfortunately, Virgil wasn't the only person mutated by the gas other teens at the gang war had also been mutated and became the villains. In Season 3, Virgil's best friend Richie gains some boosted intelligence and becomes Virgil/Static's crime fighting partner. The show also had some crossover episodes with other superheroes, although I only remember Batman and Robin.

shit-tyrone-get-it-together.jpg

Now replace Tyrone with Virgil

Don't get me wrong, this actually doesn't sound that bad. Anything that crosses over with Batman is gonna be cool

Not an alternate universe. Static went into the future where he met the Batman Beyond version of Batman (the series where Bruce Wayne is too old so he trains someone else to be the new Batman). My memory's a little bit fuzzy, but I do remember that episode mentioning "Robin's a civilian now". No mention of the Teen Titans.

Titans reminds me of that Teen Titans show. *shudders* They were in a building shaped like a massive T. I'm pretty sure the villains would win.

Bane said:
Titans reminds me of that Teen Titans show. *shudders* They were in a building shaped like a massive T. I'm pretty sure the villains would win.
That show was fucking awesome, and don't you ever say otherwise.

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

Nah, I think the only show that could pull off younger versions of characters would be the Baby Looneytoons show. Loved that shit.

Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

Nah, I think the only show that could pull off younger versions of characters would be the Baby Looneytoons show. Loved that shit.
GreenDisaster said:
and don't you ever say otherwise.

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

GreenDisaster said:

I said otherwise.

Watcha gonna do?

Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

GreenDisaster said:

I said otherwise.

Watcha gonna do?

*stab*

Toad85 said:
Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:
GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

GreenDisaster said:

I said otherwise.

Watcha gonna do?

*stab*
*sta-Dammit, Toad beat me to it.

The-tenth-Doctor-background-radiation-void-stuff-3-3-doctor-who-32060804-245-245.gif

Still did nuttin. I can say whatever I like about a show, and unless you're a bad mod, you can't do anything to me.

I've arrived, you guys should know the drill by now.

Anyway, I remember watching this show when I was younger, I enjoyed what I remember of the series.

Back