Vote To Win: Video Game Characters (Victor: Wheatley!)

Re: V2W: Video Game Characters (Semifinals: W.Dee Vs. Monobear, Yoshi Vs. Wheatley)

Waddle Dee: 3
Monobear: 1

Yoshi: 3
Wheatley: 1

Re: V2W: Video Game Characters (Semifinals: W.Dee Vs. Monobear, Yoshi Vs. Wheatley)

Waddle Dee: 4
Monobear: 1

^Would have gone Monobear any day but as we never play those games, I see DR as a story rather than a game,

Yoshi: 4

Monobear: 2

Wheatley: 2

If I've said it once I've said it a million times, I'd rather see a character who actually shows personality other than "HAPPY GO LUCKY ALL THE TIME" and has character development win. Also, Stephen Merchant was a fantastic voice actor, even if that doesn't have much to do with the character, he did ad lib a lot of stuff that fit in perfectly.

That also kinda goes for Monobear, even if he didn't really have character development.

Two more hours until we move to the final showdown.

Gundam Tanaka said:
If I've said it once I've said it a million times, I'd rather see a character who actually shows personality other than "HAPPY GO LUCKY ALL THE TIME" and has character development win. Also, Stephen Merchant was a fantastic voice actor, even if that doesn't have much to do with the character, he did ad lib a lot of stuff that fit in perfectly.

I completely agree with this. It really annoys me to see somebody with next to no character (such as the generic Kirby enemies in Forum's Choice IV) defeat somebody with their own character at the very least, and usually with much more character development.

Monobear: 3

Wheatley: 3

Monobear: 4

Wheatley: 4

V2W: Video Game Characters (Finals: Waddle Dee Vs. Wheatley)

With a four-to-four tie for all four combatants, the host had made the final tiebreaker. For the finale of the Vote2Win of Video Game Characters, we will have...

Waddle Dee Vs. Wheatley

Waddle Dee: 0
Wheatley: 0

Re: Vote To Win: Video Game Characters (Finals: Waddle Dee Vs. Wheatley!)

ass

While I like Waddle Dee, I honestly don't think he deserved to even get to the semifinals, much less the finals. So this vote is extremely easy:

Waddle Dee: 0

Waddle Dee: 1

oh thank god

I thought I'd have to deal with a Monobear vs Wheatley finale, that'd be torture since I love them both. This is easy, though.

Waddle Dee: 2
Wheatley: 2

Wheatley: 3

I saw this in my new replies thing. I feel obligated to vote wheatley.

Wheatley: 5

Wheatley: 6

I seriously wasn't expecting Stephen to be in the finals, but HELL YEAH

Nabber, do you happen to have a cool image of Wheatley that I can use?

Sure thing.

Wheatley: 7

After going through five rounds and facing off against King Dedede, Dr. Wily, Kirby, MegaMan, and Yoshi, our champion dominates Waddle Dee in the sixth and final round with seven votes against two. The winner of the 64-player Vote To Win Video Game Characters competition is...

WHEATLEY
6786.Wheatley_5F00_angry_5F00_centralbody.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

This has been a great run, folks. Exists are on either side of the stadium, don't forget to tip your waiter, see you next performance.

sure. not my first choice, but I'm fine with Wheatley.

Back