Tiny Kong's New Look

Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:
Snowstalker said:
WarioLoaf said:
she has good boobies

You're almost one billionth as perverted as Rudnicki. That's saying something.

ULTRA BUMP.
Srsly. You should see WL on Chat. GAWD, he's worse than Wayo and Rudnicki put together. <_<
You guys are talking about perverts, but my name isn't mentioned? :(
You have to try harder. :(

This reminds me how alot of people thought that Krystal from Dino planet was hot...now that's creepy.

WarioWafter said:
This reminds me how alot of people thought that Krystal from Dino planet was hot...now that's creepy.
Krystal is a freak of nature. :(

Pfft, if I was an anthromorphic fox, I'd do Krystal.

But Tiny, well, she was a horrible character to begin with. Her new look just makes it worse. And totally throws off the Kong family tree

Toadkarter said:

But Tiny, well, she was a horrible character to begin with. Her new look just makes it worse. And totally throws off the Kong family tree
...WTF, man?! o_0

Pokemon DP said:
Toadkarter said:

...WTF, man?! o_0
^Fish. WHO THE HELL DOES A FRIGGIN' MONKEY!! You are desperate, my friend.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Toadkarter said:

...WTF, man?! o_0
He said Krystal, who is a female fox from the Star Fox series, not a monkey, but, your point that he is desperate still stands strong.

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Toadkarter said:

...WTF, man?! o_0
He said Krystal, who is a female fox from the Star Fox series, not a monkey, but, your point that he is desperate still stands strong.
Ah, you're right. I thought he was talking about Tiny, my bad. Do a human, at least, dude. There's more Nintendo characters out there than foxes. Besides, don't even consider doing Zero Suit Samus video game characters in the first place. Weirdo. :(

Chunky would have made a great replacement for Banjo too bad chunky couldn't be in :'( he da bomb 8)

mario#1fan said:
Chunky would have made a great replacement for Banjo too bad chunky couldn't be in :'( he da bomb 8)
Chunky in Mario Kart Wii would've been awkward. :eek:

Toadkarter said:
Pretty sure he's talking about Diddy Kong Racing DS
He is. And I was talking about MKWii. Two different subjects. >_>

Venom Melendez said:
So......is Dixie still the oldest or has it been retcon to Tiny being the oldest?

Or did she just eat a teen power mushroom and transformed into a sexy teen body?
Apprently so. Though, if you consider monkeys to be "sexy" in any way, you have problems...

Snowstalker said:
10 bucks that Rudnicki wants to see Tiny nekked (deliberate misspell)
Necked? Wuzzat mean?

Snowstalker said:
nekked=naked.
Ohhh.... but she would still have fur all over. :P

They're always naked in THE ZOO, for christs's sake. It doesn't look like DK's tie is really hiding anything either.(or maybe that's what it's there for)

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Well, I must admit that Tiny's face looks better.
*gasp*

Well... compared to who? Donkey Kong? (lol)

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Garlic Man said:
PhilibusterBeetle said:
Well, I must admit that Tiny's face looks better.
*gasp*

Well... compared to who? Donkey Kong? (lol)

No, compared to her old face.
Well, yeah, depending on what you mean by "better".

What about candy kong?

Garlic Man said:
Snowstalker said:
nekked=naked.

They're always naked in THE ZOO, for christs's sake. It doesn't look like DK's tie is really hiding anything either.(or maybe that's what it's there for)

Well, do you notice anything different about Tiny now?

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Snowstalker said:
nekked=naked.

Well, do you notice anything different about Tiny now?
Uh, well, she's got some bigger.... never mind, I'd rather not say it.

Back