Things in video games that scares everybody else but doesn't scare you

Pyro

Power Star
Woah, long title.

Also, I would recommend putting your stuff in spoilers as to not possibly give someone nightmares.

Zero_1863.png

Shiver_Star_K64.png

Threekayzod said:
The Tails Doll and that dumb looking Link Statue thing.

And also

One of the songs in Ripple Star's stages.

maybe it's just because i haven't really played a good horror game, but i don't think i've ever really been scared of anything in a video game

This one is sort of a cheap shot, but seeing as every goddamned critic praises Dead Space as one of the scariest video games ever made, I just... don't see it. At all.

Crocodile Dippy said:
This one is sort of a cheap shot, but seeing as every goddamned critic praises Dead Space as one of the scariest video games ever made, I just... don't see it. At all.
I agree with this one. Horror games usually scare me very, very easily, and while I did get the occasional gasp or swear out of the game, it really wasn't that bad.

I can't really think of anything that currently scares me.

GreenDisaster said:
I agree with this one. Horror games usually scare me very, very easily, and while I did get the occasional gasp or swear out of the game, it really wasn't that bad.
Yeah the only response you're going to get is a temporary startled reaction, but that's not the same as scaring you. A paper bag blown into your face is startling, doesn't mean it's the epitome of horror.

(then again EA probably payed for good reviews, so...)

GreenDisaster said:
Smasher said:
I can't really think of anything that currently scares me.
No, you've got the title backwards.

"Anything that could be considered scary in any video game I have played"

Though like Bop I haven't played a good horror game.

Fassad said:
Dude, this easily beats Marx Soul's scream. I wish they had used this instead of no scream one instead.
I know, right? Marx Soul's scream is pretty awesome to me, actually. The unused Magolor scream? Oh god.

Tails Doll and Unagi the Eel. The eel never scared me.

Tails Doll

Unagi the Eel

Zero Two

Giygas

Dead Hand (from Zelda Ocarina of Time)

Giygas' theme

Fakery Way theme from Sonic Adventure DX

The Moon from Majora's Mask

Back