• 10th

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
Have you watched Doctor Who tv series?

I have watched all of season 1 and 6, I'm watching 2 through 5 now and I like the 7th season opening and 11th doctor is my favorite one

I haven't had the chance to watch any episodes yet, but I've watched some clips, and David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor is my favorite.

And the only reason I'm even interested in Dr. Who is MLP pleasedonthurtme

Old Doctor Who was cool, new Doctor Who is kinda lame.

Tom Baker Doctor Who is amazing. I like the Tenant and Smith episodes as well, but Tom Baker's will always be my favorite.

I said something similar elsewhere, but I'll post it here now too:

I was watching some Doctor Who [a few weeks ago] on BBC America, and I suddenly remembered that I had the unpopular opinion that I don't really like the 10th Doctor because it seems all he does is go around talking down to people and declaring he's "clever". Although, that sort of attitude is accounted for near the end of his run, if I remember correctly? Has anyone else ever had that thought?

The weeping angels are always creepy. But that's why I love them. Also I was kinda diappointed with Angels tak Manhattan because I really wanted the Doctor to say
Bye bye, Ponds.
but he didn't. But it was a neat episode.

Actually, Amy was getting really annoying. She was like Rose Tyler all over again. I mean, Rose got through almost two doctors. At least Amy only almost got through one, but I feel like she's still been around for too long. It's been four seasons, right?
Also, I want them to bring back Captain Jack.

Oh.
Still, she was indirectly responsible for the destruction of the whole entire universe and I think that after that anyone should be removed from a TV show. I wouldn't have minded if Rory stayed though. I like Rory.

Did you guys know that the guy in my avatar is played by the same guy who plays the seventh doctor?

Yes, ladies and...ah, who am I kidding, just ladies, the man in my avatar is none other than Sylvester McCoy!!

Radagast the Brown said:
Did you guys know that the guy in my avatar is played by the same guy who plays the seventh doctor?

Yes, ladies and...ah, who am I kidding, just ladies, the man in my avatar is none other than Sylvester McCoy!!

He is gonna be in the hobbit wooop

Hey, what was the name of the guy who played the 9th doctor? I can't remeber, David Tennant and Matt Smith have just kind of erased him from my brain.

Back