GAME GRUMPS

I'm probably gonna get yelled at by someone for bumping a thread but whatevs.

To be honest, Danny's kinda funny, but to be completely honest, I prefer Jon. I know that its overstated (and I haven't watched most of the episodes lately) but I feel like Danny kinda doesn't really know that much about games and game design. My favorite parts of Game Grumps were when Jon and Arin would talk about game design, and the fact that barley happens with Danny is slightly annoying but I kinda do like Steam Train.

WTF Don't Just Post In A Thread Like This!!! Make A New One In Stead O F B U M P I N G

I feel like Danny is more consistent than Jon but when Jon had those glorious moments, they were golden. Danny doesn't have those glorious moments but he's generally more enjoyable to watch for long periods of time. If anything, I think Arin has got a little unfunny over time but he was pretty hilarious during Punch-Out!!.

I like my Jon in short
I like my Danny in long
I like my Game Grumps

So this episode happened:

And just in case any of you have a Nintendo 3DS or Wii U and thus have a Miiverse account:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGL0VI3Ug

;)

Already yeah'd.

I made a post in hopes that they haven't recorded World 4 yet. Knowing my luck it will probably only be partially in view in scrolling across the screen when they press A to go to the world map.

Also, Comic-Con Q & A:

http://www.maker.tv/video/IcyEzGcAHVK6/show/comic-con/series/comic-con

So they have something "really special" planned in regards to Guest Grumps... dang, that's exciting!

Like, it sucks that the only Guest Grumps done is with Grant Kirkhope, they really should do more... though considering Jon isn't there anymore, will they do a different intro tune? I was thinking when they commented having Weird Al on Game Grumps during their playthrough of DecapAttack (and they said their people are in talks with Weird Al's people in having him guest star on GG as well as Ninja Sex Party), Weird Al could do an accordion rendition of the intro! ...And I totally think it's possible for him to be on Game Grumps, since he guest stars in a bunch of other stuff like crazy!

Also, Pictionary, freaking hilarious stuff! Especially when Ross and Arin kept drawing pictures of each other! XD

I love that barry can be on the show for one time(i think), and the game he SPECIFICIALLY ASKED TO DO Is goddamn cliff horse. It was wonderfull.

Damn it this is just after I was remembering his Earthbound playthrough with Ross and thinking "I hope they get back to that some day"

Back