GAME GRUMPS

Oh god... Sad Hoshi nearly made me die of laughter

NotABannableOffense said:
I haven't seen that one yet.
It's part 5 of Journey to Sillius, I believe.

I wonder how 3K feels about their interpretation of Junior.

Shrek Guy said:
These guys played a game known as "Silius" and said that there where things that resembled something I shouldn't mention.

for starters, they played journey to silius

and secondly,
stalactite penises

though I dislike what game grumps has become, I genuinely enjoy steam train. I feel like the chemistry between dan and ross is better than dan & arin, and plus, steam train has actually made me decide what steam games i buy/wanna buy.

I've never watched Game Grumps except one video with JonTron announcing his leave.

I obviously don't have an opinion. But I always judge things anyway and that is they just don't seem interesting to me.

give it a try if you like let's play type vids, preferably watch an older one with jon

game grumps is the only channel ive ever actually kept up with in the past year

I'll say it now, I think Dan is more enjoyable than Jon. I like his JonTron videos but he's kind of a jackass outside of them. There was a post on reddit about how Jon has become sort of like a brat since he joined Game Grumps and then left. They listed a few things I agreed with but a few of them sounded like exaggerations to get the point across.

Is anyone else slightly frustrated watching the Super Mario Sunshine playthrough? The recent episode was pretty good, IMO, though I'm constantly annoyed, since a lot of the solutions feel really obvious to me, since I've played it a million times (though admittedly it's been a long time since I last played it). It also annoys me how Arin will make fun of arrows and pointing out what you're supposed to do, even though honestly, I think he needs those.

Also, I just want to add, I freaking love Steam Train, and I love Ross! :D

Crackin355 said:
I'll say it now, I think Dan is more enjoyable than Jon. I like his JonTron videos but he's kind of a jackass outside of them. There was a post on reddit about how Jon has become sort of like a brat since he joined Game Grumps and then left. They listed a few things I agreed with but a few of them sounded like exaggerations to get the point across.

Jon is a butthurt douche, but dag nabbit, his humor is unmatched by anyone.

The new Dennis the Menace episode, oh lord, I have faith in Game Grumps again. Dan's Mr. Wilson rap is in my top Game Grumps moments.

So someone just posted this on a Game Grumps topic on another forum I go to:

bF2PgGY.gif

I think it might of had to do with the latest Trine 2 Steam Train episode, though I'm not sure if they were referring to exactly that. I assumed such because... well, I wasn't really paying attention myself, but a lot of people hated it, saying that they just kept doing the same thing, expecting different results.

Indeed, this seems a lot like how the Grumps (though mostly Arin and formerly Jon) do stuff. You know, at least I can understand Danny not being all that good at video games, since he admitted to only being good at, like, five of them, and I didn't take him as being an experienced gamer. And I just plane can't bring myself to hate Ross, since Danny and Arin crap on him all the time (as I like to call it, the Dr. Zoidberg Syndrome). Arin and Jon, on the other hand, primarily focus on video games with what they do, Jon with his video reviews, and Arin with his animations and "Sequelitis" videos. So it makes it all the more jarring to see them suck as badly as they typically do.

I'm thoroughly convinced that Arin never got 100% on Mario Sunshine.

Speaking of which, looks like that and Epic Yarn have been abandoned, sadly. At least Skyblazer looks like a game I'd enjoy.

game grumps have never been good at most video games but if you watch their channel for their skill at video games then you should be watching someone else

クッパJr. said:
I'm thoroughly convinced that Arin never got 100% on Mario Sunshine.

Speaking of which, looks like that and Epic Yarn have been abandoned, sadly. At least Skyblazer looks like a game I'd enjoy.

LIES! It was just a break I assume.

I have a huge backlog of Game Grumps to watch. Like, all the way back at Silius. I think I might be a month or two behind.

Nabber said:
game grumps have never been good at most video games but if you watch their channel for their skill at video games then you should be watching someone else
It's still painful to watch them play some games, like Mario Party. I know you don't expect them to be good, but still...

I'm a bit more forgiving with Danny and Ross, Danny because he admits he's only good at, like, 5 games, and Ross because he's the Zoidberg of Game Grumps/Steam Train, but I'm very harsh on Arin, who not ONLY would you expect to be at least decent, but very good, given his Sequelitis videos... Hell, thanks to Game Grumps, I can't look at those videos in the same light ever.

Hey, seen the recent Super Mario Sunshine video?

Arin didn't catch on to the Luigi's Mansion reference, instead thinking it was a hint. :/

Smashgoom202 said:
Arin didn't catch on to the Luigi's Mansion reference, instead thinking it was a hint. :/

I noticed that and I thought that was really strange. I mean, they're playing one of the biggest Mario games for GameCube, so wouldn't they be aware of Luigi's Mansion, one of the launch titles for the GameCube? That's just really weird, and out of all people, the Game Grumps didn't get that reference. People in the comments are raging about that.

I have to say, the Arin and Ross Steam Train series for VVVVVV is probably my favorite playthrough since Goof Troop! I honestly think they make a better duo then Arin and Danny or Danny and Ross! It's like that old Arin and Jon charm...

Speaking of Arin and Jon, though, when they played They Bleed Pixels, I got really annoyed when they complained about the tutorial, because I've SEEN how they played, and I know for a FACT that if they didn't follow it, they would have been completely clueless and lost. Hell, even with the tutorials, they still kind of meander with some of the game... I think, I don't recall that much, all I really remember is Arin and Ross complaining about stuff they need.

Tree Fiddy said:
Steam Rolled is a pretty good series. I enjoy hearing Barry finally talk.

You can hear Barry in Peanutbuttergamer's Hardcore series, as well.

So Steam Train plays the Oregon Trail:

When I first saw this, I flipped me lid! I TOTALLY remember this game when I was a kid! I don't think I ever actually played it, but I remember watching my friends playing it in school, going "OHHHHHHHH!" whenever something bad happened! Watching the playthrough made em feel really nostalgic...
Too bad they died almost immediately, making it a rather short playthrough...

Back