GAME GRUMPS

OMG, I love that game. I used to play Oregan Trail all the time. Wasn't too good at it, but still, very enjoyable. I wouldn't expect these people to like, enjoy, or be good at it though.

So there's yet ANOTHER spin-off on Polaris, this one starring Barry and Suzy, called "Table Flip", where they'll be playing tabletop games. The first game they're playing, along with Arin, Danny, and Ross, is "Cards Against Humanity:

Part 1:
http://www.polarisgo.com/video/6oQkG5EhSM14/category/all/tag/all/section/latest/page/0

Part 2:
http://www.polarisgo.com/video/MRIAStJ4jP97/category/all/tag/all/section/latest/page/0

Part 3:
http://www.polarisgo.com/video/JRYoNcl68Wi6/category/all/tag/all/section/latest/page/0

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! :lol:

You know what, let's do a Grumpcast from now on. They already treat it like a podcast, to the point where the overlook stuff in favor of spouting nonsense, then getting frustrated about where to go because they didn't pay attention. Their talks are fun, but the fun is mitigated by the game they're supposed to be playing a lot of the time.

This made me laugh so hard:

...Though mostly because of Default Danny's face super-imposed onto Default Dan's face.
FYI, Kickster for this game is here (3 days left):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1117277659/default-dan

Don't get me wrong. I want to watch this. But if my parents heard the swearing it apparently has, well... you can guess. Although maybe I can watch this on my school computer.

Shadow rocks! said:
Don't get me wrong. I want to watch this. But if my parents heard the swearing it apparently has, well... you can guess. Although maybe I can watch this on my school computer.
Don't you have headphones?

The Robot Masters said:
Shadow rocks! said:
Don't you have headphones?
Yes, but they're crap.

Oh my God... could it be? Will the legacy of Fuck, I, Soon?, and GeorgLopez live on?! Regardless, they should at LEAST get two badges in this playthrough.

...Also, the names aren't QUITE as funny in this one, other then "I never". True, it's only been the first episode, and we didn't get "Soon?" until the second episode of Pokemon Emerald, but from what I've seen so far, Danny's names don't nearly make me laugh as much as JonTron's names.

Leon Powalski said:
To be honest, I find Danny funnier than Jon.
I honestly find JonTron more obnoxious and more prone to misinterpreting and mishearing stuff then Danny... In fact, he's a lot like Ross in a way, yet I'm more inclined to like Ross, for being the "Zoidberg" of the bunch, and not necessarily being on "equal Grump grounds" with the others. That being said, I found there was a lot to laugh at with Arin and Jon then Arin and Danny, though I find the Arin/Danny duo more tolerable, since Danny's a really happy, easy-going person, whereas Jon just seems to be an ass most of the time, either deliberately or unintentionally.

idk i think jon was less of an asshole than dan

ever since dan came on the show i feel like their jokes have been getting in worse and worse taste

then again, i can barely remember jon anymore

Elsa said:
idk i think jon was less of an *bleep* than dan

ever since dan came on the show i feel like their jokes have been getting in worse and worse taste

then again, i can barely remember jon anymore
I dunno, at least Danny never said the N-word with reckless disregard 5-6 times in a row.

Plus, I can excuse Danny for not being that good at video games, having straight-up admitted to only being good at 5 of them when he started out, not to mention he doesn't seem like much of a gamer.

I should also add that Ross feels a lot like Jon, but slightly less obnoxious, and everyone, including his fellow Grumps, seem to be annoyed with him. It's hard to explain, Ross just seems very child-like for someone his age, whereas Jon just acts like an immature adult. Of course they're all pretty immature, but there's just something about Jon's brand of humor...

Smashgoom202 said:

Oh my God... could it be? Will the legacy of *bleep*, I, Soon?, and GeorgLopez live on?! Regardless, they should at LEAST get two badges in this playthrough.

...Also, the names aren't QUITE as funny in this one, other then "I never". True, it's only been the first episode, and we didn't get "Soon?" until the second episode of Pokemon Emerald, but from what I've seen so far, Danny's names don't nearly make me laugh as much as JonTron's names.
Is it wrong that I never found any of the naming sillyness funny at all? be it Jon or Dan.
This playthrough is starting out slow but I have faith.

As for the whole Dan vs Jon thing:

I like Danny better due to consistency, Dan's funniest moments aren't as good as Jon's but he's more consistenly funny and less annoying than Jon ever was, not to mention charismatic, interesting and better at situational comedy. For example, some parts on Castlevania's playthrough had me raging at Jon not for being bad at the game, but for being a complete numbnut and not paying attention/understanding anything Arin was saying even if they were simple stuff or something related to their Castlevania 3 (Jon played that game and forgot faster than Arin), is like he has the ability to concentrate of that of a goldfish.

Jon made me crack up laughing at certain moments while I had to endure some of his annoying antics.

Danny makes me laugh moderately on a more constant manner and he's really fun and interesting to hear even if there isn't much joking around.

So I prefer Danny.

These are my preferences and I am not saying you have to agree at all, just sharing :)

Fuck the Jon v Danny thing, I watch because of Arin.

I prefer Jon to be honest. I still like Danny and I don't want Jon back because it'd be awkward but I don't really enjoy grumps anymore. I don't laugh anymore and I don't know whether it's just because I got sick of it or if it was the Danny + Steam Train stuff.

You know, I feel like they should get Ross in on naming Pokemon. Given the game saves from the Sierra games, they're bound to be hilarious no matter what he comes up with!

If Danny's having this much trouble with King Hippo, I can't wait for him to fight Aran Ryan.

Back