GAME GRUMPS

You guys should watch stejkrobot's Game Grumps Animated, they're great.

No joke, I do think the Naughty Bear episode is actually a good thing, because it can show Jon and Arin that we not only want funny commentary, but them actually playing the damn game instead of wasting 10 minutes doing absolutely nothing.

I just wish they talked more about the game they're playing every now and then rather than going off on random tangents. I know they're not Let's Players and stuff, but it just seems dumb when they're not even paying attention to the blasted game and missing details (i.e. Sonic '06).

YES!

Sadly, I give them until the fifth episode before they decide to not bother finishing it...like pretty much almost all their other projects...

Looker said:

YES!

Sadly, I give them until the fifth episode before they decide to not bother finishing it...like pretty much almost all their other projects...
I find it weird that it's Jon who's actually paying attention to the game now.

Ya know that thing the grumps said in the first episode of their NSMBU thing? Well, turns out, it's actually been done.

I watched a bit of this tonight and I must say I'm not a big fan of insane let's players which is why I perfer SlimKirby or Nintendocaprisun. (even though I don't follow the latter much)

NSY said:
I watched a bit of this tonight and I must say I'm not a big fan of insane let's players which is why I perfer SlimKirby or Nintendocaprisun. (even though I don't follow the latter much)
They're not let's players.

Well they are like let's players, they do full playthoughs of games.

NSY said:
Wrong. Only 11 of their games have been finished, with one currently running that they plan on finishing.

I see it more of a comedy show. The games are just what they play in the background and most of the entertainment comes from Barry or their reactions and jokes.

Crazy Dave said:
NSY said:
Wrong. Only 11 of their games have been finished, with one currently running that they plan on finishing.
Sonic 06?

They're not Let's Players. They're in a category of their own.
carckin355 said:
I see it more of a comedy show. The games are just what they play in the background and most of the entertainment comes from Barry or their reactions and jokes.
This is pretty accurate, though. You don't watch them for the game. You watch them because of the commentary, which usually has pretty much nothing to do with the game.

Back