GAME GRUMPS

shockwave527 said:
POP GAME GRUMPS QUIZ
FIRST ONE TO ANSWER ALL CORRECT GETS A VIRTUAL GRUMPIE AWARD!

1-How much ass does mega man get?
2-Where does daddy masturbate?
3-What does gullgull evolve into?
4-What was the first thing Jontron called Wismur? (hint: not pumbloom)
5-Protoman said WHAT?
6-What do people use Gloop for?
7-What makes this sound: "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."? (hint: two answers)
8-What does Jon have a fetish for? (said in one of the most recently-started games)
9-Who won the brawl tournament?
10-Finish this statement with one word: ________ is my favorite of the two Game Grumps.

GRUMPLETS, GO!
1. seven
2. In the fields
3. a twitchy-ass tailow [/wrong]
5. use the scorch wheel in slash man's stage
6. farts #gloopday
8. Gears
9. Jon
10. EgoTron

i'm bad at this

Threekayzod said:
shockwave527 said:
POP GAME GRUMPS QUIZ

5-Protoman said WHAT?
8-What does Jon have a fetish for? (said in one of the most recently-started games)
10-Finish this statement with one word: ________ is my favorite of the two Game Grumps.

GRUMPLETS, GO!
1. seven Correct
2. In the fields Correct
3. a twitchy-ass tailow [/wrong] Wrong
5. use the scorch wheel in slash man's stage Not exactly. Technically yes, but watch the animations.
6. farts #gloopday Correct
8. Gears Correct
9. Jon Correct
10. EgoTron Debatable

i'm bad at this

shockwave527 said:
POP GAME GRUMPS QUIZ

5-Protoman said WHAT?

GRUMPLETS, GO!

1. Seven Asses.
2. In the fields.
3. Pelistorm
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. I dunno
7. Ego and Jon (I dunno)
8. Gears
9. Not Ego
10. EgoraptorandJonTron

I'm way behind on my grumps. I'm about to watch the seven asses video. Yea, i'm THAT behind. Imma go back to watching it. I heard their Family Feud video is pretty funny though cant wait to watch it.

shockwave527 said:
Threekayzod said:
shockwave527 said:
POP GAME GRUMPS QUIZ

5-Protoman said WHAT?

GRUMPLETS, GO!
1. seven Correct
2. In the fields Correct
3. a twitchy-ass tailow [/wrong] Wrong
5. use the scorch wheel in slash man's stage Not exactly. Technically yes, but watch the animations.
6. farts #gloopday Correct
8. Gears Correct
9. Jon Correct
10. EgoTron Debatable

i'm bad at this

Correct answers are:
  • 7 asses
  • In the fields
  • Pelistorm
  • Gamsmash
  • To burn down the forest
  • His farts
  • Mexicans and Lawnmowers
  • Gears
  • JonTron
  • GAMEGRUMPS!

Threekayzod said:
oh god they're playing yoshi's island

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know. It's my favorite game. In my opinion it has the most awesome
Music
Bosses
Gameplay
Graphics
Level Design
Collectables
of any game ever. THANKS TO THE HEAVENS! :yoshi:

If you really watch it, it's not really a let's play, it's its more laid back and comedic and doesn't focus on showing you how to beat a game. It focuses on having fun and playing games.

Nabber said:
Again, shouldn't this be merged into the LP thread?

that's what i've been trying to say but every time i bring it up they're like

shockwave527 said:
Yeah, I saw. But this isn't just any let's plays, this is about everything related to them in specific. The memes, videos, separate channels, animations, etc. It doesn't just fall into one collective thread.

But most of all...
GAME GRUMPS

Game Boy said:
If you really watch it, it's not really a let's play, it's its more laid back and comedic and doesn't focus on showing you how to beat a game. It focuses on having fun and playing games.

IMO, what you just said is the definition of a LP.

I've watched the Goof Troop series, like, 10 times now. That's the hardest I've ever laughed in recent years.

Beauty Queen Etna said:
Game Boy said:

It's not really LP. An LP, or walkthrough, is playing through a game and bringing the viewer into the experience, mainly focused on the game. This is more of a background for their comedy, sometimes talking about the game yet often doing random unrelated things. They do much more than playing through games such as vs and animations, and they rarely talk about gameplay or stately except in those few episodes where they discuss game design in general. This is not an LP, this is a Grumplay.

Flannelson makes the best Grump animations, They are just so good.

Like shockwave is saying, they really aren't doing LP's, they're just playing some games, talking and stick it on youtube. It's pretty much just comedy. But I really don't care if this gets merged with the LP thread or not. It's not that big of a deal.

shockwave527 said:
Beauty Queen Etna said:
Game Boy said:

It's not really LP. An LP, or walkthrough, is playing through a game and bringing the viewer into the experience, mainly focused on the game. This is more of a background for their comedy, sometimes talking about the game yet often doing random unrelated things. They do much more than playing through games such as vs and animations, and they rarely talk about gameplay or stately except in those few episodes where they discuss game design in general. This is not an LP, this is a Grumplay.

Clearly your idea of a LP is different than mine.

IMO, a LP is a exactly what game grumps does. EXACTLY. Though, they handle their comedy different that other Lpers, i see them as doing lps.

My idea of walkthrough though is a video showing how to play a game. IMO, there should be no comedy, no talking(usually) just simply showing my what to do. (Video wise anyway.)

Re: GREP

bumping this thread as i have found a new appreciation for grumps and also this

FbR4L6O.png

Barry really enhances the videos. He's like the third grump.

Most of the funniest moments are because of his editing.

I lost it when Jon asked for Epic music and he put on puzzle plank galaxy music from SMG2.

AGe7Y5R.png

this is definitively the best thing to ever come out of a wwe sign

I like Game Grumps, but the only thing that irks me is how many unfinished projects they have. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to start something and then never finish it.

Also, the comments section in their videos are hilarious, i.e. the PSASBR videos.

That probably is part of the reason they don't like let's plays, feeling like your being forced to finish a game simply because it was started. They're videos are more like comedy I guess, they don't teach you how to play the game, they just play it and make jokes. Some games just don't have much to joke about or are no fun and they stop them, like they did with Secret of Mana for example.

Watching Grumps inspired me to download You Don't Know Jack off the App Store.

i got the wii version, it's pretty damn awesome

then again, no online support

....fuck

Back