What Brawl characters do you play as? (Or are at least decent with)

What Brawl characters do you play as (or are at least decent with)?

• Total voters
1. Ike
2. Link
3. Samus
4. Yoshi
5. Bowser
6. DK
7. Diddy Kong
8. Wario
9. Toon Link
10. Kirby

You know that someone could have selected all of them, seeing how you let them select 35 options

1) Lucas - I rarely miss PK Freeze, PK Thunder is very useful to get the Smash Ball (even though I always deactivate it), PK Fire annoys the opponents and PSI Magnet not only helps me recover, but also damages my enemies. Plus, his ^+A is deadly.
2) Peach - She's just a fucking troll. She can always come back to the stage. The only way of knocking her out is when she has a lot of damage. Toad is very useful and Peach Bomber has great knockback.
3) Zelda - Din's Fire. Need I say more?

Also, I'd like to add that for whatever reason, I just can't use heavyweights/fast fallers. While they have more resistance to knockback (allowing them to survive longer), they also get combo'd easily. Also most heavyweights/fast fallers have bad recovery, so if you survive an attack, you might be too far away from the stage to recover. =P

Anser said:
Peach Bomber has great knockback.
While Peach Bomber is great, it has pretty bad starting lag and ending lag. Also she passes through the opponents if they shield (most of the time, sometimes it hits even if they do shield :p), so you're left pretty vulnerable. It's basically high risk/high reward. Just saying. =P

1)Mario,my main man and plus hes awsome

2)Lucario,Favourite Pokemon and he has an awsome Final Smash

3)Toon Link,Good to control,quite fast too and i love him ;D

Luigi, game and watch, Capt falcon, falco, ROB sometimes, Dedede although it usually results in me losing, Snake although im not really enough of a tactician to use him efficiently, and lately Wario who is actually a really fun character.

Meta Knight, Link, Ganondorf (I'm surprisingly effective with him for some reason), Snake, Diddy Kong, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Wolf. Probably more but I don't remember, it's been a while.

EDIT: Pokemon Trainer.

1) Luigi
2) Falco
3) Zero Suit Samus
4) Zelda
5) Sheik
6) Marth
7) Peach

In order, funnily enough Luigi and Falco were in the same order in melee.

White Kirby when I'm in a roleplayish mood.. (it's the closest I can get to a boo XD)

But the character I'm best with is Yoshi, I usually make it pink just to tick people off ;D

Back