R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Earlier today, Michael Clarke Duncan passed away at the age of 54 after suffering from a myocardial infarction. He was best known for his breakout role in The Green Mile, and later starred in movies like Armageddon, The Whole Nine Yards, and Daredevil. If you don't recognize the name, then you'll more than likely recognize him:

MichaelClarkeDuncanJan09.jpg

I really, really liked this guy. He played my favorite character in Armageddon, and it's really depressing seeing him pass. Rest in peace.

The Green Mile was and still is an excellent movie. Duncan excellently portrayed John Coffey. May he rest in peace.

I am really depressed after hearing this.

It's a strange way I found out. I was watching Blackadder II, and how Percy creates what can only be described as "green." Looking up this Green, I saw in Google Suggestions "Green Mile Actor dead." I was shocked to hear this, and looking into it, well, exactly this.

It's a shame that he died so suddenly. Despite the fact that he didn't appear in many movies, I still feel great sorrow for his death. Rest in peace, Mr. Clarke Duncan.

Bane said:
and how Percy creates what can only be described as "green."
For some reason this made me think of Percy from Thomas the Tank Engine.

R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan.

Back