I bought a android tablet

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
It's awesome, I'm using it right now

I hate android, I like iOS verison better because it can sync apps quickly and connect to any computer easily while I cannot do this on my android phone

So, congrats for your new tablet and I don't have any good recommended apps for you, except youtube

^Don't listen to the fanboy.

Anyways, what tablet did you get?

I can help you out with anything you need. :)

The version is Coby Kyros MID8024-4G

Thanks Tabuu, you're awesome.

Ouch, that's running a very old version of Android. Not even Gingerbread. :/

And those aren't very good specs, either...

However, if you root the device, you can probably find more things to do with it. At the very least, there should be some emulators you can fuck with- and the multimedia capabilities are pretty decent.

I bought a android tablet

Sorry, had to do that.

I hate android, I like iOS verison better because it can sync apps quickly and connect to any computer easily while I cannot do this on my android phone

Apple sucks and you know it :mad:

Huh, really?

That's funny, because the tech specs haven't even been released.

and all the phones its competing with are currently over a year old

To add to that:

The iPhone 5 was just announced, of course it's going to be really powerful. However, if- and this is a huge if, because we don't have the specs on the processor and GPU yet- if it does happen to be more powerful than the current top-line Android, the Samsung Galaxy S3, it's no huge accomplishment because that phone came out three months ago and costs significantly less.

This is a thread about dude asking what to do with his Android tablet.

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE stay on-topic and keep fanboy bullshit out of here.

Back