What if your avatar met the avatar above?

"My bro isn't-a coward, he fought ghosts to save me from a haunted mansion twice!" *Jumps on ya*

"Heh... Were you thinking a simple jump was enough to defeat me? NOW I AM ANGRY!" *eats a Mega Mushroom*

"Mama mia!" *Reaches into Santa sack* "Well two can play at that game." *Pulls out Mega Star and uses it*

*ROOOOAARRRR*

**LED42, HOW DARE YOU KILL MARIO, NOW I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN, INCLUDING GREEN STACHE**

**SHOWTIME!**

*Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story boss battle theme plays*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5E7Y6yVqc

Forcefully engaged into battle.

"Wh-! Awh nooo...."

:bowser: "BWAHAHAHAHAH"

"MARIO AND LUIGI, YOU BOTH ARE DONE FOR! And LED42, BEAT IT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH! I HAVE AN IDEA, WHY DONT YOU JOIN ME?"

Hey how’s everything going. Look I don’t mean to bother, I got boatloads of paperwork to fill in to the mayor, but why is there a Giant Goomba already?

:bowser:HEY YOU STUPID GOOMBA, I TOLD YOU TO BEAT IT. I AM THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO FINISH :mario: & :luigi:

SINCE YOU DO NOT OBEY, I WILL PUT YOUR KIND AGAINST YOU! Well errr, most of them...

GOOMBA_SQUAD_ATTACK.jpg

:bowser: Pulls luigi back
OH NO YOU DONT, YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE
AND YOU FIRE GOOMBA, YOU BETTER DEAL WITH MY FIRE GOOMBA SQUAD FIRST, THEY WILL JUMP AT YOU ONCE I JUST BLOW FIREBALLS TO THEM. I am giving you one more chance to SURRENDER!

Back