What if your avatar met the avatar above?

So you're going to continue this madness simply because you kick ass?

You okay there, mate? You look a little... I dunno... different.

Did you happen to see where the Honorable Judge Bitch went?

*deflects shells with lightning*

O_O
what was THAT sound? is someone choking a dolphin?

*sees Anguirus*
O_O

As a Doctor, I'd be objected to fighting.

*punts Isuke right across the room, knocking her out*

But I'm not a doctor.

*Doctor Who theme tune plays*

*gets to her feet*

Can't knock me out that easily. Hey...I know you, or at least of you. You were quite a pain to a number of shinobi.

*facepalms at Luigi's*

*leans hand on TARDIS*
hey old man, give it up, I can already feel every circuit inside of here, so unless you want them all fried stand down

*whips out sonic screwdriver, points it at the tardis, and forces it to disappear, causing misaka to fall to the floor*

Even so, your powers would be weak against my ship. You have nothing to threaten me with.

You old geezer, what's your deal?

(OOC: Neptune, I had no idea you were a fan of The Blacklist)

My deal...

I've been fighting a war all over time and space, one that lasted from the dawn of time till the end of the universe. All throughout time and space, I fought a meaningless war against the Daleks, some of the most dreadful creatures. I've face off against some of the most horrific monsters alive - the Skaro Degredations, the Nightmare Child, even the Could've been king. I've been through hell and back, but no more

No more.

I refuse to partake in any more fights. This is my last resort. To end the time war.

(OOC: Yeah, I've watched about the first 12 episodes, but because my Skybox is fucking up bad, I haven't been able to catch up with them. I'll end up getting the boxset soon after it's been released anyway)

Back