What if your avatar met the avatar above?

We're separated by the lamps at the moment because of metal-bending girl over there. You roundhouse kicked one of those. Good try, though.

*Lifts the metal binding and throws it out of the window, causing much destruction, and walks up to you*

You were saying?

Иeptune said:
*grabs your nose and rips it off*

You're uglier than me now, at least mine will heal!

*your mother collapses, noseless, to the ground*

Oh yeah, by the way, I brought your mother here, since I assumed something like this would happen. Does she know your show is scripted?

Mario4Ever said:
Иeptune said:

Oh yeah, by the way, I brought your mother here, since I assumed something like this would happen. Does she know your show is scripted?
My mother is dead. Are you missing your nose, by the way?

Иeptune said:
Mario4Ever said:
Иeptune said:

My mother is dead. Are you missing your nose, by the way?

No, the only noses missing are yours and that corpse's on the ground there.

In exactly one minute, that pendulum will cut you in half. If you want to be saved, I want you to find the key buried in the stomach of the man in front of you.

Иeptune said:
You're delusional. Must be from the blood loss.

You're delusional. Must be from the brain loss. *pulls out a gun and shoots you between the eyes, knowing full well that it won't kill you*

Mario4Ever said:
Иeptune said:
You're delusional. Must be from the blood loss.

You're delusional. Must be from the brain loss. *pulls out a gun and shoots you between the eyes, knowing full well that it won't kill you*
*simply looks around at everyone else, then looks back at you*

You missed.

Back