What if your avatar met the avatar above?

*Okuu eats the offered banana*

Nothing, cause i'm an inanimate i'mnotevengoingtotypetheword-ing object

If I could move, i'd offer the avatar some delicious cake

NEXandGBX said:
Nothing, cause i'm an inanimate i'mnotevengoingtotypetheword-ing object

If I could move, i'd offer the avatar some delicious cake
Jack: How is this random video game talking, and why would it say that?

*Khan slams his hands down onto the bars of Okuu's cell.*

Khan: Silence. Ever you desire to seek comfort in the hands of your friends...you think your friends can save you...but you are wasting your time...time that should be spent withering away in your hollow tin can. Your worth is less than a tiny insect...doomed to die one day after its birth. When the time comes...when you are ready to leave...I will crush you...i n t i m a t e l y...

*Khan leaves the cell area*

@Kingbowser99

*Okuu fires a blast of nuclear energy when no one is around, and tries to sneak out of the prison but is caught by Satori and ...another Okuu.*

Satori: *pointing to the Okuu trying to escape* There you are, you berserk clone!

*Satori grabs onto the Okuu clone's body and starts shaking it*

Satori: You just don't go around nuking people of high authority! Have you gone bonkers? You ought to rot into a pit!

@MarioFan

Come on, it's only us here!

@Kingbowser99 http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=20809.msg1233546#msg1233546

@MarioFan

Nitori: Well, Hina isn't here right now...

MarioFan said:
Well that's ok then... Do you have any cookies in your backpack? I'm a little hungry
Joey: So....You want one of my...special coupons...?

*Khan literally walks over to Joey, picks him up, and walks away with him*

Joey: Aww! C'mon, what're you doing? I wanna do the hot girl!!

Grovyle: I'd ignore him if I were you, he's probably the only one who's perverted around here.

*Jack walks by, staring at the girl*

Jack: Hey, ya know what a three way is baby? Hehehe...

*Jack walks out, down to the cells*

NitoriAria said:
@Kingbowser99 http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=20809.msg1233546#msg1233546
ok, only just saw that post, cause I was kinda sleeping

*Jack walks into the cell, up to Okuu's cell*

Jack: Hey buddy, how are ya doing? I-

*Jack notices the hole in the cell, and quickly looks around. She was put into a different cell by some random people. He quickly sighs and runs over to her*

Jack: What happened over there buddy? Did ya try to break out? You'd have a hard time getting out, the only way out is up, and with everyone and their mothers up there, you'd have a hard time getting out. Besides, the Boss is gonna let you out tomorrow, isn't that great?

Clone Okuu: Why did Satori have to betray me all of a sudden? *slumps in her cell*

*Meanwhile, Satori and the real Okuu are seen talking with the Master*

*Satori pulls out a Poke Ball*

Satori: Hey, do you know where the Pokemon battle arena is at?

*Bane walks out. He stares at the girl with the overly massive cleavage and the young girls that were supposed to be under arrest.*

Bane: Grovyle....Subdue them.

Grovyle: Aye sir.

*Grovyle launched himself into the air, and attacked the girls. He tied them up and took them straight downstairs*

*Satori cringes, her eyes tightly closed*

Satori: NO, NOT THERE...

*Satori wakes up in her mansion. Okuu (who in reality hasn't tried to nuke the group) and Orin appear in front of her.*

Okuu: Aww... Look at her, having a nightmare, how cute.

Orin: I should get my camera.

Back