This is an EP of music I made. It is called 'Beach.'

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
You can play the EP all the way through here, listen to the individual tracks or download high-quality .wavs of them here, or download the .mp3s and accompanying artwork here.

Diving_station_beach.png

Diving_station_back.png

Diving_station_credits.png

• "Hate Sink" - 1:12
  • "Snailhead" - 4:56
  • "Laundry Room Headfight" - 3:06
  • "Horsefly" - 3:40
  • "Wreckage Washed Ashore on Agate Beach" - 1:10

The photographs on the front and back were taken by me. They are of a Japanese dock that washed ashore on Agate Beach in Oregon. The dock was ripped away from Japan by the 2011 tsunami, and only just a few months ago found its way to shore on the other side of the world.

Looks good, old friend. I'll have to take a listen sometime, once my lap top stops being a fucking dick.

MCS said:
I'll make a page for you on LyricWiki.

thanks mang

i dont have many lyrics though

Bane said:
Looks good, old friend. I'll have to take a listen sometime, once my lap top stops being a fucking dick.

Much appreciated. :)

Great stuff. "Laundry Room Headfight" is my favorite.

Haven't gotten a chance to listen to this yet, but shouldn't this be in Fan Creations?

http://lyrics.wikia.com/Diving_Station

Made a page for you, Scarecrow.

However, I don't know your hometown (the infobox asks for the artist/band hometown), and I have yet to listen to all the songs on the EP, I've only listened to tracks 1 and 5. They're all instrumentals, right?

also, I need a smaller version of the EP cover, their max file size is 500x500

So I got around to listening to the whole thing, and I gotta say, it's very good. Your sound isn't like any other band I've heard, it's different, it makes me want to hear more. It's sound is rather dark, but you make dark sound good.

I would love to play with you in the future (NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERTS)

That is if I can actually learn to play an instrument. :P

But seriously, Scarecrow, good job. ;)

No problem

but

MCS said:
However, I don't know your hometown (the infobox asks for the artist/band hometown), and I have yet to listen to all the songs on the EP, I've only listened to tracks 1 and 5. They're all instrumentals, right?

if you could answer these questions I could improve your page even more

-owait

> realizes you edited your own page

Neat! I'm surprised you caught on the formatting that fast! You should still add your hometown to your infobox tho.

Back