OH THANK YOU GOD THIS TRASH IS GONE

In the words of Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! :D

Really, how it lasted this long is beyond me. I could not stand that show. Thankfully, it's gone now.

Technially it's not over yet. It still is airing a sixth season. But THEN it will end. But regardless, yes it's good that Jersey Shore will end.

Though you just know the cast of Jersey Shore are just going to try to get their own Reality TV shows

Northern Verve said:
Though you just know the cast of Jersey Shore are just going to try to get their own Reality TV shows
Oh yes, this is such great news. I totally wanted Jersey Shore to multiply

a shitty tv show is getting cancelled

...who cares? its not like you were being strong-armed into watching it

Oh thank god

You know, they tried to make an Australian version. It failed after, like two episodes. I think they cancelled it already.

Makoto Naegi said:
Bane said:
...Did you even read what show it is?

yes

so what

We got enough orange people from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I mean do you really want this shit plaguing our televisions? You should be glad it's over.

i dont watch television

i dont give a shit whats plaguing your televisions

but even if i did, i wouldnt understand how something you have to voluntarily choose to subject yourself to is a plague

Makoto Naegi said:
i dont watch television

i dont give a shit whats plaguing your televisions

but even if i did, i wouldnt understand how something you have to voluntarily choose to subject yourself to is a plague
Not to mention it's only on MTV. It's not like it had a slot on every channel.

How'd this go from "man shit guys it's over let's celebrate" to "god Neptune shut up it's just a tv show"

I'm just saying, this tv show has clips shown on ads, awards shows, even on the news, and it's pretty scary shit.

And you should watch TV. There's some fun stuff on it.

but i wasnt even talking to you specifically?? you replied to me

television is too much hassle to bother with. if something i think is worthwhile exists i just torrent it

I think people should have to pass a High School level test in order to reproduce, that would solve bad reality TV.

Back