Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mexican

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (state in thread)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
I'm sure there's been a thread for this before, but basically say what your ethnicity is. I tried to list the common ones, but state if your ethnicity is not listed.

I'm Italian.

NotABannableOffense said:
I am slightly confused by the lack of American.

There are over 300 million people in this country.
America is largely a country of the descendants of immigrants, with the exception of aboriginals, a relatively small minority. I'm assuming he means ethnic background in the case of being American.

Groden said:

America is largely a country of the descendants of immigrants, with the exception of aboriginals, a relatively small minority. I'm assuming he means ethnic background in the case of being American.

I sort of assumed as much, but being a descendant of immigrants I am less than half everything.

My ethnic background is even more clouded due to the fact that my great(Or maybe great-great) grandfather was adopted.
So, I'm going to stick with "Other".

Groden said:

I sort of assumed as much, but being a descendant of immigrants I am less than half everything.

My ethnic background is even more clouded due to the fact that my great(Or maybe great-great) grandfather was adopted.
So, I'm going to stick with "Other".
Yeah, that's the problem with a one-choice poll, as MM pointed out.

I'm a mix of a lot of different European ethnicities, mainly Russian, French, German, Hungarian, Czech, Polish and a bit of Spanish in there too.

I'm Chinese, French, and German.

Italian, Spanish, Polish, Scottish, and Irish are the ones I'm aware of.

One part each Italian and Irish, with splashes of German and British. Plus rocks.

So basically a white cocktail.

English, Scottish, German, a bit of French, Mexican.

I think there might be some Native American in there too, but I'm not sure.

Mostly central/eastern European on my father's side. I never met my biological mother, but from what I understand, there's some eastern European, a bit of western European, and possibly even some Cherokee? o_O

Back