Eversion

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
So, this is a topic about a really fucked up game called Eversion. Eversion is a game where you play as a orange flower with feet, it has similiar functions to Mario, defeating enemies by jumping over them, jumping on blocks to break them/get collectibles, you collect gems in this game as if they were coins.

Also, Eversion has a bad ending and a happy ending.

In the bad ending, the Princess turns into a really demented monster and devours the game's main character.

In the happy ending, it's just like the bad ending, but the main character turns into a similiar monstrous thing as the princess does. And they marry eachother?

(we have spoiler tags for a reason - the moderation)

END...

Eversion begins as a cute platformer, as you everse the levels, they get even more worse and disturbing. Sometimes, a mess of blobs starts chasing the game's character and you have to reach the goal quickly.

So, discuss...

it's a good game

there's really not much to say about it, it's just a fun little platformer with a solid gameplay and thematic concept behind it

MCS said:
World 8 level was brutal.

I know right?

The music didn't help either O_O It sounds like something is going to jump on you.

Bump

I just got to World 8! It's very hard to find the everse areas... And ugh... The one-eyed thingies will just ressuct themselves when you stomp them -_-

I played the older version and it appears that the old version has better music than the new one. Also, the world 8 from old version is easier.

slap a spoiler tag on that shit

The whole OP, dummy

You gave away the whole game

Miracle Matter said:
In the bad ending, the Princess turns into a really demented monster and devours the game's main character.

In the happy ending, it's just like the bad ending, but the main character turns into a similiar monstrous thing as the princess does. And they marry eachother?
Happy ending is worse O_=

Back