Eversion

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
So, this is a topic about a really fucked up game called Eversion. Eversion is a game where you play as a orange flower with feet, it has similiar functions to Mario, defeating enemies by jumping over them, jumping on blocks to break them/get collectibles, you collect gems in this game as if they were coins.

Also, Eversion has a bad ending and a happy ending.

In the bad ending, the Princess turns into a really demented monster and devours the game's main character.

In the happy ending, it's just like the bad ending, but the main character turns into a similiar monstrous thing as the princess does. And they marry eachother?

(we have spoiler tags for a reason - the moderation)

END...

Eversion begins as a cute platformer, as you everse the levels, they get even more worse and disturbing. Sometimes, a mess of blobs starts chasing the game's character and you have to reach the goal quickly.

So, discuss...

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
it's a good game

there's really not much to say about it, it's just a fun little platformer with a solid gameplay and thematic concept behind it

IceShadow1199

Banned User
MCS said:
World 8 level was brutal.
I know right?

The music didn't help either O_O It sounds like something is going to jump on you.

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Bump

I just got to World 8! It's very hard to find the everse areas... And ugh... The one-eyed thingies will just ressuct themselves when you stomp them -_-

IceShadow1199

Banned User
I played the older version and it appears that the old version has better music than the new one. Also, the world 8 from old version is easier.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
slap a spoiler tag on that shit

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
The whole OP, dummy

You gave away the whole game

User4042

Celestial Guide
Miracle Matter said:
In the bad ending, the Princess turns into a really demented monster and devours the game's main character.

In the happy ending, it's just like the bad ending, but the main character turns into a similiar monstrous thing as the princess does. And they marry eachother?
Happy ending is worse O_=