Wii Question II

Move onto an SD card or delete something.

Oh, that? I'm not sure, but it's probably related to how much memory the system has.

For convenience. It's not like they know how much stuff you're going to download.

Boidoh said:
So there are TWENTY PAGES in the SD card menu but in the data storage and what not or whatever its called it only has limited spaces.
Well, each SD card has a certain amount of data. And it has as many channels as it can afford.

I believe if you fill up the blocks then more will open up. It only shows as many as necessary.

You can save as many games onto your Wii as you want as long as there are enough blocks (by that I mean blocks of memory, like the picture says "Blocks Open: 1480").

I know what blocks are...
I asked this question because I remember before I got a Wii this kid told me that he hated the Wii because of the limited saves you can have on it and that he preferred the XBOX360 and PS3... And my save spaces or whatever are full so I just wanted to ask.

Boidoh said:
I know what blocks are...
I asked this question because I remember before I got a Wii this kid told me that he hated the Wii because of the limited saves you can have on it and that he preferred the XBOX360 and PS3... And my save spaces or whatever are full so I just wanted to ask.
Well, the Xbox360 and PS3 both have more memory than the Wii, so that may be it. I also know that Xbox360 can connect to the cloud for unlimited storage, but I'm not sure about PS3.

Back