The World Ends With You Website

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

I think it's safe to say it's a sequel of sorts, since the text, music, and everything about that small page is very very reminiscent of TWEWY. Fuck yes.

So uh, Discuss? Don't know what else to discuss other than this blew my mind.

Re: The World Ends With You Sequel Website

Catchy music, but it seems familiar, don't know...maybe TWEWY, idk.

Only 5 days, 10+ hours from this post. Dunno, though. Square Enix does things interestingly. This qualifies as interesting.

I'm not a fan of many Square Enix games, since they ruined the Final Fantasy series, but I guess I could give this a try.

Wow, best way to advertise the sequel before it's even come out.

I'm pretty sure it's a countdown until its revealed. Not the actual day it's coming out.

Some people think it is a soundtrack for the first game, not a sequel.

Also interesting fact. The amount of days left (Which affects the music and the background) is determined by your computer's clock.

So put your date up a few days or back to see what the page and song was like after/before right now.

ChaoticLeo said:
Some people think it is a soundtrack for the first game, not a sequel.

Also interesting fact. The amount of days left (Which affects the music and the background) is determined by your computer's clock.

So put your date up a few days or back to see what the page and song was like after/before right now.
It was confirmed that there was a soundtrack, though apparently there may be other things.

I changed the title because it's been leaked it's only a port of the original for the iPhone and those deides. With some remixed music and stuff.

What a bummer.

Timer's done folks.

Damnit.

It was $21 on the app store for me. It's nice to play it again, I noticed a few new tunes.

Also, the partner attack with Shiki is done by tapping, instead of having two screens. I have trouble using Slicing Pins though, because some of the smaller enemies are harder to hit with it.

And Fusion Attacks have card mini-games, Shiki's is memory, but you get only a split second until the cards are hidden

Back