PipeProject question

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
With pipeproject removed from the sidebar and all of the {{Partofpipe}} templates removed from article talkpages, I supposed nobody would land on the pipeprojects subpages without going to the main pipeproject page (which states the entire thing is abandoned) first.

Of course, if you want to add {{abandoned}} on those pages, be my guest.

Glowsquid said:
With pipeproject removed from the sidebar and all of the {{Partofpipe}} templates removed from article talkpages, I supposed nobody would land on the pipeprojects subpages without going to the main pipeproject page (which states the entire thing is abandoned) first.
Still, people have already done it. PipeProject:New Games was protected because so many people were adding their names to the list, though without the Abandoned template added to it. I can add the template to the other pages, but an admin needs to add it there.

I went ahead and protected all the other pages too. The idea of protecting them was floated back when the admins were in the process of scrapping the project, but after all the heavy-lifting was done, we never got around to going back and taking care of that last detail (or adding {{abandoned}} en masse).

Back