Need dead heroes for idea *Spoilers*

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
For a kind of dumb idea I have, I would like some of you guys to point out some of the various video game heroes that have died. When I say "hero", I don't mean the playable character nor the protagonist, I mean a morally good character. When I say dead, I don't mean a character that can run out of lives, I mean a character that's permanently dead according to the plot. You know, like Tellah, Galuf and Aerith from Final Fantasy, MacTavish, Ghost, and Sandman from Call of Duty, The Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3(Ignore Broken Steel), Zero from MegaMan X, Shepard from Mass Effect, Bill from Left 4 Dead, and how many of you have I spoiled already?

Like I said, just think of any good guy that has permanently died in a video game, and thank you if you mention someone.

To that logic I guess I can't point out Data from Star Trek

Also he was never actually in a video game (I don't think)

Bane said:
To that logic I guess I can't point out Data from Star Trek
You can argue about whether or not he's "alive", but the idea I have is about the characters' souls being reincarnated into something that I don't feel like saying yet. They can have morality and personality, but they don't actually have souls.

I probably should have said that first.

Bane said:
Also he was never actually in a video game (I don't think)
One of these probably has him.

I'm proud of myself for knowing that all the people you listed died. I'm a pro gamer.

Cole McGrath will be my only suggestion for now.

Alright, for the idea I'm going with, I'd like to have six characters from different series. So far, I've only chosen The Lone Wanderer, but I'm looking into Bill, MacTavish, and Cole.

New Super Mario said:
GreenDisaster said:
I don't recall either of them dying.
Oh, duh. I was thinking dead as in "haven't been in a game in a long time". You know. like a metaphor or something.
GreenDisaster said:
When I say dead, I don't mean a character that can run out of lives, I mean a character that's permanently dead according to the plot.

Back