Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Pichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Link

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • None

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Roy or Mewtwo. I voted for Roy. None of the other three need to come back.

If Dr.Mario makes a comeback he better be a costume for Mario, and I hope the announcer still calls him Dr.Mario

Young Link

Mewtwo. All the others are copies of another character and i think that is stupid.

supermariofan said:
There are people who didn't like his attacks in Melee for some reason I thought they were awesome
Oh, in Melee.

Well,

SSB Wiki said:
Mewtwo's good attributes include a long, safe, and difficult to counter recovery, a rather good chaingrabbing ability, an ability to perform mindgames, a decent combo ability, and among the best throws in the game. However, Mewtwo suffers from an unusual combination of being a large target and a lightweight; this, combined with its floatiness, cause it to be easy to KO. Additionally, Mewtwo has limited options in its KOing options, allowing it to have relatively fewer approach and offensive options as other characters.
So he's not the worst character, but he's not the best. But if you're good with him, I guess that's all that matters.

Probably Roy, since Fire Emblem needs some other representatives.

if his moveset could be tweaked a little more so he wasn't just a clone of Marth, at least.

I'd also say Mewtwo, since his moveset was unique (although I'm not sure how similar his moveset is to the others since I hadn't used him a lot) but Pokemon has plenty of representatives.

I dont think any of them are comeback worthy, but if I had to choose, it'd be Roy because I mained him in Melee. Mewtwo's 'aight.

absolute no for the others

Mewtwo.

He was pure crap in melee, and actually is one of the worst characters in fighting game history. They also should really redo his moveset in the next one(assuming there is one), and actually attempt to fit his play style to that of the games(although probably with limits; hard hitter/fast only and so forth).

Definitely Mewtwo. He didn't deserve to be cut in the first place.

Mewtwo. Definitely Mewtwo. Awesome Pokemon, the only one with an original moveset, and wasn't given proper justice in Melee. Deserves another chance.

Back