Consoles you have got for just 1 or few games

ToxBox

Power Star
I got PS2 for KH1, KH2 and will going to get KH RE:COM only and I got PSP today for only 1 game, KH BBS

My first console was PS2. I didn't buy it for any game.

My second console was Wii. I got it for Rayman Raving Rabbids, MS:OG and for some Gamecube games.

My third console was GBA. I got it for Sonic Advance and other games.

My fourth console was DS. Got it for SM64DS, Cooking Mama and Nintendogs.

My fifth console is Xbox. Got it for "The Simpsons Game".

I'm planning to get a N64, I'm tired of emulation.

I've had my Xbox (original) for probably almost two years and still only have two games for it.

Never had a console just for one game. To be honest it doesn't seem like a good use of money (depending on how cheap it is) to use a console for one game.

Even if I did get it cheap I'd try to see if there are any good games I can pick up to get more bang for my buck.

In fact if I didn't want to get LittleBigPlanet for my PSP, I probably would've never picked up Soul Calibur. Or if I didn't get LBP for the PS3, I'd be missing out on great games like Uncharted and InFamous.

i wanted the 360 just for nuts & bolts but I did end up getting more games for it so its ok

Not necessarily for single games, but the only reason I bought a Nintendo 3DS, and the only reason I intend to buy a PlayStation Vita and Wii U, are to keep up to date with my reviews. I literally bought my Nintendo 3DS a week before my copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising came in just so I could review that game.

somewhat relevant, the only reason I went out of my way to reclaim a PlayStation 2 was to play Okami. Now I have a few more games for it, so time and effort well spent.

I bought a PS1 to play Rayman. Right now the only PS1 games I have are Rayman and Chrono Cross, but there actually are a lot of other games I would like to get (although the used game store near my house doesn't have a good selection of PS1 games). I am looking forward to getting Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, a few Final Fantasy games, Frogger, and some others.

I got a PS2 to play Kingdom Hearts. Didn't like the game, but I made my PS2 more worth it because I later bought Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, and Rayman 3.

My PS1 is also currently collecting dust now that I have a PS2 the is backwards compatible.

I did plan to get an XBOX 360 and PSP for a few games, but in the end, I didn't go for it.
I do have a PS Vita, which I barely use, but that's because the 3DS currently has more games I like.

I'm gonna be honest here. The only reason I wanted a Wii was for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

Originally, I got the 360 JUST for tales of vesperia.

Xbox for star wars kotor, and gamecube for Luigi's mansion.

Of course I've come to love the 360 and the gamecube, original xbox.... not so much.

I wanted a 3DS for the Mario games but now there's a bunch of other games I want for it like Ocarina of Time 3D and Kid Icarus Uprising.

I had a Genesis and the only games I had on it were Sonic 2 and some Aladdin game, which was actually fairly decent from what I recall. I remember buying a Gamecube back in '02 just for Sonic 2 Battle as well.

Back